Figuring Out the Past

Marinette
"Can you tell us anything about the lost princess?" I ask.
"Nobody knows much, she is said like her younger sister Tikki," she replies.
    "What does Tikki look like?"
    "She looks a lot like you."
"And she should be 15 on 9th of July."
Ayla says, "That's Marinette's birthday." (Btw this story takes place in 2018.)
If the lost princess has my birthday and would look like me, does that that mean I might be the princess? I can't be, I know my parents and look like my mom. I wonder if she is related to me then.
"Do you know the princess's name?" I say asking my final question.
"Of course, Marinette Dupain-Cheng."
Wait I am the lost princess!?! Is this a dream? Or am I still in Paris.
"Hello, Earth to Marinette," said Ayla trying to get my attention, while waving her hand in front of her face.
"Ayla," I say, "I think I'm the lost princess."
"Girl, is this some kind of joke?"
"I don't think so."
After I calm down some, we talk to Sarah.
"Sorry to leave early, but we must go. Keep in touch please." I say while giving her my number.
***
Alice (Marinette's aunt, who sent her to Paris)
    "Jace(Marinette's uncle) are we almost to the hotel?" I ask him.
"Yes, we will be there in a minute."
***
Marinette
    We went home as fast as possible to talk to my parents and arrived at 9:00 pm. Taking an hour as it did, we decided next time to ask Sarah to see meet up somewhere closer next time. As I walked through the door I started to ask a lot of questions.
***
Jace at 8:30 pm
    We walked into the hotel room of  our friends ,that were like my sister and brother, Tom and Sabine. Who we had in trusted our niece with almost 15 years ago.
    "We thought that you might want to be the ones to tell her," says Sabine.
    "Of course, thank you!" replies Alice sweetly.
   Tom says, "They are one their way here, you should wait in their bed room."
    "Who is the other person?" I ask.
    "Her best friend Ayla," Sabine answers.
***
Sabine at 9:00 pm
Marinette burst through the door. She started asking many questions that I couldn't make since of them.
"One at a time, sweetie," I tell her.
"Am I the lost princess?" she whispers.
"I don't think we should be the ones to answer that," I tell her.
"Can anyone tell me?" She asks.
"Go to your room first," I said knowing what awaits her in there.
***
Alice
    I wonder if she will remember us or will like us. I hope she does, I barely know her and I already love her. I know-
   My thoughts are interrupted by the sound of the door opening to revel a teenage girl with blue-ish black-ish hair and sky blue eyes. I knew instantly this was Marinette, Marinette Dupain-Cheng, the lost princess of china, and my niece.
    Her eyes widened at seeing us, then she smiles and asks, "Who are you? Also, what are you doing in my room?"
    "We are your aunt Alice and uncle Jace, and we are here to tell you that you are the lost princess of China," I tell her.
"I was pretty sure I was because it turned out we had the same birthday, supposedly looked alike, and have the same name."
"We would like to bring you to the castle to meet your family."
"Yes please," she says, "can Ayla came with us?"
"Of course your friend can come." I say in return.
612