Power

Marinette
    Once we get to the class's hotel, we walk in in our dresses we bought on our girls day.(Description: mine, lavender dress that stopped right above my knees, the sleeves stopped at the edge of my shoulders. The skirt part is poofy. With it was my blue purse that hung from my shoulder to my hip if the handle is across my body, had my matching high heels, a silver lucky charm bracelet, and a lavender bow. Ayla's the exact same as mine, though Ayla's dress is light orange, dark orange bag, and her bracelet is bronze. Sarah's dress is light pink, bracelet is rose-gold, and her purse is lavender.)
    The class was stunned we looked like this. It was great to see Lila and Chloe's reactions. The stops there in angry shock. Then lightened up as someone came from behind me.
    It was Adrien and Felix, Chloe and Lila must have thought they could each take one for themselves.
                                       ***
Adrien
    Once I see Lila and Chloe looking at me and Felix with such excitement on their faces, I hide behind Felix. Each of them try dragging one us away, but the teacher, luckily, tells them off.
    "We have a packed agenda today, starting with shopping for the princesses coronation," Marinette says as Ayla and Sarah nod.
"How would know Mari-tr- I mean Marinette?!" she said remembering that she was a "friend" of the princess.
"She told me so of course," Marinette replied not so truthfully.
Felix walked over to her and said, "I can't believed Marinette said to you all."
"Lila knows the princess better then them, she is her long lost friend from when they were little," Sabrina says.
I guess Lila is back to her old ways, lying to get what she wants.
"Are you saying we are lying?" Ayla rivals as Sarah looks mad and Mari like she's about to explode.
"Of course you all are!" Chloe yells. "You two friends with the princess! Outrageous!!"
Then something odd happens, Marinette's hair becomes longer, gets pink stripes in the front, the tip also become pink, and her eyes turn pink. (The cover is what she looks like, but with the dress I described.) Magic started flowing from her hands, light and dark pink alternating and combining (the shades are her eye and hair colors).
                                       ***
Marinette
I heard gaps, but I could care less. Anger was flowing through me, I was fed up with these two. I see shades of pink gracefully moving through the air. It flies toward Lila and Chloe lifting them into the air. Almost everything seemed to be unimportant at the moment.
Once one of the castle guard noticed me, he came towards me. Then I said to him, "You aren't needed here now, good day sir." As I said this my voice sounded like it was miles away. It also sounded powerful, not princess powerful, but magical powerful. It was deeper than normal and unrecognizable, almost scary.
I start to rise in the sky, only to fall as everything slowly evaporates into pitch black nothingness.  
517