The Plan in Action part 2

Felix
I walk into my room to find a note on my bed. Already knowing who it is from, I read it. It said:
𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓕𝓮𝓵𝓲𝔁٫
𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓴𝓭 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓸𝓸𝓷٫ 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶 𝓪𝓽 7:00 𝓹𝓶 𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓹.
          -𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮
    I smile at the note. Chloe and Lila are going to isolate her, so why not start to get close to her? I look at the time to find and find it to be 6:44 pm. I dress up nicely and walk down to her room. I only knew w on her door as the time hits 7:00 pm as she had asked. She opens it with a small smile and lets me in.
    "Hi Felix, thanks for coming," she says.
    "Of course, you did ask me," I tell her.
    I begin to feel a little light headed and see Marinette using her magic on me. I feel myself fall as I black out.
An hour later (still Felix's point of view)
    I am in my bed, and as I try to remember almost anything dealing with Marinette, it just causes me a headache.
                          ***
Marinette
    Right before I open the door, an image of my book flashes in my mind showing me the last page with anything written on it so far. The page had said:
𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓹𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓾𝓵𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓹𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮 𝓓𝓾𝓹𝓪𝓲𝓷-𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓷𝓰. 𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓻𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽.
            -𝓤𝓷𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓷
    I open the door and attempt to smile as not to give away that I have something planned that will cause all his plans to disintegrate.
    "Hi Felix, thanks for coming," I tell him.
    "Of course, you did ask me," he says in response.
    I channel my magic, so I can erase his memories. I take away his memories that have to deal with my secrets, ve idea me being a princess, and his memories of the partnership between him, Lie-la, and Chloe. He passes out the I make him levitate, open a portal to his bed room, and push him through.
    Afterwards, I go to see Tikki as I haven't in a while. She is super exited to see me, and we plan a sisters day for the day after tomorrow because tomorrow I am taking down a liar.
                          ***
Adrien
    I wait for Marinette to tell the rest of the plan to Sarah, Ayla, and me.
"Since neither Felix nor Chloe remember the partnership, we can use that to our advantage. Also, well use the evidence we collected," she says excitedly. "She will have no chance against us then the reign of the two-faced liar will end."
    I guess it will benefit our class not to let our friends' future rest of a bed of lies that will eventually collapse. I can't believe I gave Marinette that horrible advice and she is still my friend. I wish I had never given her that advice, but I can't change the past. All I can do is try to make up for them in the future.
                          532