𝙞𝙞. suspicions

PART TWOSUSPICIONS

PART TWO
SUSPICIONS

Aurora headed up the steps with Stiles hand in hand as he explained the information he had gathered about Theo Raeken. To say her boyfriend was paranoid would be an understatement, she had no idea how someone could overthink that much that they convinced themselves their ex best friend was evil.

"So you only found a speeding ticket? Jeez, Stiles. They're evil." Aurora joked, her tone laced in sarcasm.

"Yeah, a speeding ticket signed by Theo's dad eight years ago!" He argued, as if that made a difference.

"Which means?"

"Who speeds? People who are trying to get away from something." He answered, forgetting the fact that he did in fact have over a dozen.

"How many do you have?"

"None."

"How many would you have if your dad didn't get you out of them?"

"Only...seven-teen." He replied awkwardly, realising that his point wasn't well made. Suddenly, Malia came up behind the couple, joining in on their conversation that she had been eavesdropping on as she wedged herself between them.

"I don't know, I see why you're worried Stiles; he's got great hair, perfect body, perfect face, totally Rory's type, I mean- you should've seen the way he was looking at her yesterday. You should definitely feel threatened-," Malia spoke obliviously before Aurora had stomped on her foot, shutting her sister up from making Stiles any more anxious.

"Thank you, cause I do, now more than ever!" Stiles replied, widening his eyes in Aurora's direction who shrugged her shoulders.

"You want me to torture him?" asked Malia

"No, I don't want you to torture him, I have a plan, okay? We just gotta get the steps right."

"Are we really doing this? I mean come on, Stiles. He looks as if he couldn't hurt a fly, why are we wasting our first days of senior year obsessed over this boy who can't even tie his shoe laces properly. I mean look-," She said, pointing over to Theo who was looking down at his tangled shoelaces before lifting his head up, hues of hazel catching Auroras's own eyes.

"And why are you so suspicious of this guy?" Malia asked, the three of them watching the cocky boy from a few metres away.

"Because I remember Theo from fourth grade. And that is not Theo."

...

Aurora stood at her locker, filling it up with books and everything she didn't need. She now had a free period, and was supposed to be meeting up with Scott in a few minutes outside his AP Biology classroom. Aurora wasn't one of the academically smart students in Beacon Hills High, not like Lydia, who had been able to graduate a year before everyone else, seeing as she was a literal genius. The only things Aurora was good at in school were Art and Physical Education, obviously. She had even joined the boys lacrosse team in Sophomore Year.