𝙫𝙞𝙞. taken

PART SEVENTAKEN

PART SEVEN
TAKEN

Aurora Hale had been up all night searching about the Sabre family, though she had found nothing. She wished that she hadn't remembered her mom, maybe the idea that Analise truly was dead wouldn't of upset her. Peter had told the girl that he didn't know her mother, and that she left Aurora outside of the Hale house in a basket when she was born and never came back. And Aurora had believed that for eighteen years, until now.

Suddenly, the girl was distracted when her phone began to ring, a picture of Scott lighting up her phone as she answered the call.

"Hey, where are you?"

"At home, why?"

"You gotta get to my house, there's a new Chimera and she won't let us see her, maybe you could help?" Scott asked, and the girl groaned before accepting the offer, chucking on her leather jacket, slipping on some boots and heading to the McCall house. After around ten minutes, she has speeded up to Scott's room where him, Liam and Stiles were. She barely gave her ex boyfriend a glance, though it was still full of venom, approaching the two other boys.

"She's on the other side, and won't let us in."

"Okay, what's her name?" Aurora asked, Liam telling her it was Hayden whilst he scratched the back of his head.

"Hayden, as in gay club Hayden?"

"Yep, gay club Hayden..." Liam replied, adding another one of Aurora's nicknames for basically everyone to the list. The she-wolf knocked on the door, having no idea how to comfort the girl on the other side.

"Uh- um, Hayden? Are you in there?"

"Of course she's in there, we've been trying to talk to her for fifteen minutes now."

"Shut up- anyways, It's me, Aurora. The one who gave you fifty dollars. I hope you sorted out your hair on that money, no offense," Aurora began to ramble, the three boys glaring at her in disbelief of how bad the girl was at talking to people.

"There's a lot of things happening to you right now, isn't there? Now, um, the only way for us to help you is if you let us in, or at least, me in. We can explain everything to you, you just need to believe us." Aurora said, waiting for a reply though she didn't get one. The girl paced backwards, ready to kick the door down though before she could reach it, Hayden had unlocked the door. The brunette standing in the bathroom, eyes glowing golden, her teeth sharp and talons extended, she held a traumatised look on her face as the four others looked at her in shock.

"I believe you."

...

Aurora was on the phone to Derek, telling him all the new supernatural updates before she was interrupted by an incoming call from Liam, his face lighting up her screen. She said goodbye to her cousin before switching lines to her best friend.