𝙭𝙭. rage runs in the family

PART TWENTYRAGE RUNS IN THE FAMILY

PART TWENTY
RAGE RUNS IN THE FAMILY

"What are you two doing here?" Aurora asked The Desert Wolf and Analise, who stood together, smirking at their daughters. Aurora's fangs barred, talons piecing through her fingers.

"Well, turns out we both have a growing fondness for wanting to kill our daughters. Ironic, right? How you two share the same bond. But then again, you don't really have much of a bond anymore anyways, do you? All thanks to Stiles Stilinski." The Desert wolf spoke again, and Malia brought out her claws.

"Peter used to tell me stories about you two, my dear. How you were 'oh so in love' with that boy. But then it all changed, didn't it? You fell for the enemy, whilst he fell for your own sister." Analise hummed, Malia glancing at the girl beside her who wouldn't even lay an eye on her.

"You have no idea how bad I wanna kill you right now." Aurora stated to her mother, fangs still out, growling through her words.

"You wouldn't do that to your own mother, would you? The kind, loving woman who protected you for seven years?"

"Don't chance it." Aurora snapped, the woman infront of her sending her a proud smirk, tongue tracing along her teeth teasingly. "Peter raised you well. Or was it Derek? I can never tell who's the father nowadays." Analise taunted, and her daughter growled, lifting her arm and clawing at the woman's face, knocking her to the side as The Desert Wolf watched in amusement.

"There she is. I guess my rage runs in the family!" Analise laughed, wiping the blood away from her face, the cut healing already.

"You might be my mother, but I will never call you family." Aurora hissed, noticing Analise's attention elsewhere, behind her.

"Speaking of family, that's the entire reason I'm here. Have you ever heard of someone called Ace Sabre, my dear?" Analise asked, the sinister grin still on her face as Aurora furrowed her brows. She remembered that name from before she died, when she was flickering through the hospital files in search for her mother's name. When she found out her mother was alive.

Oh, how much had changed since then.

"I've heard of him. Why?"

"Let me know if he stops by anytime, that's if you're alive to tell me." Analise warned, looking past her daughter's shoulder and smirking. "That's him, isn't it? He's the one." Analise then said after realising Aurora wasn't going to reply, her and Malia turning around, seeing Stiles holding his head in pain from where he had just gotten kicked. They turned back around in sync, though The Desert Wolf and Analise were nowhere to be found.