𝙭𝙫. i choose you

PART FIFTEENI CHOOSE YOU

PART FIFTEEN
I CHOOSE YOU

Theo and Aurora stood opposite Malia and Braeden in the animal clinic, their shoulders brushing against eachothers as they all planned on finding the Desert Wolf. Earlier, Malia and Theo had used one of the Dread Doctor's devices to discover exactly where her mother was, and so that's where they were heading. Aurora was only doing it so the two could help her find Analise, and so far they had discovered that the woman was in Beacon Hills, they weren't sure where."What's the problem?" Malia asked Braeden, who glanced at Aurora every few seconds.

"Beside the fact I've never seen this place beyond a few ariel photos and we're basically going in blind? Those two." Braeden said, pointing her loaded gun at Aurora and Theo, the both of them smirking.

"Would you mind pointing that thing at us?" Theo hissed.

"You act as if I wanna be here anyways, Braeden." Aurora spoke full of spite, and the woman narrowed her eyes in almost sadness, realising just how much the girl had changed since she travelled with her.

"This isn't you, Aurora. Derek will be disappointed in the way you've turned out."

"You say that as if the man gives a shit about me. Derek doesn't care, none of you do." She snarled, only remembering the bad parts of being with Derek, and Braeden furrowed her brows at the girl's words— Derek loved that girl to pieces and she knew it, so why was she so forward on the idea that he didn't give a shit about her?

"What the hell did you do to her?" She asked Theo, more of a bitchy accusation than a question.

"Bringing someone back from the dead has it's cons; but I hope you won't act as if she's wrong." Theo replied, the Hale girl furrowing her brows, maybe she had changed more than she thought since dying.

"He tried to kill Scott." Braeden said to Malia, and Aurora sent him a glance— Theo hadn't told her about that, no one had.

"Technically, I did kill Scott."

"I should kill you."

"Won't happen with a shotgun."

"Stop! Both of you." Malia spat, interrupting their bicker as Braeden finally put down her gun, though her finger still hovered over the trigger.

"I did what I had to do to survive. The Dread Doctors wanted everybody dead, I convinced them that it could just be Scott. Liam's the one who killed without a reason." Theo told them, sending Aurora a knowing look.