𝙭𝙞𝙭. he's gonna break your heart

PART NINETEENHE'S GONNA BREAK YOUR HEART

PART NINETEEN
HE'S GONNA BREAK YOUR HEART

Aurora wandered around the empty loft, checking her phone every few seconds for the time. Theo was supposed to be there in two minutes, and the girl was dreading the moment she had to talk to him. She pulled his leather jacket closer to her body, although she had gotten most of her memories back, her style had stayed the same from when she was with Theo.

"I was thinking you weren't going to show up." She spoke out of no where after sending Theo behind her; the girl staring out of the window, not sparing the Raeken boy, who was leant on a pillar, a glance.

"I was thinking you weren't going to show up. Seeing as you've been ignoring me the past week." Theo replied snarkily, eyes piercing into the back of the Hale girl's head.

"Hm. I guess we proved eachother wrong then." Aurora hummed, tracing her finger across a wooden table, collecting dust that was sat there. She hadn't been back to the loft in ages, seeing as she was either with Theo or Scott.

"I know you remember your friends. I just want to know exactly what you remember." Theo spoke out of no where, the girl stopping in her tracks as she turned around slowly to face him.

"You lied to me. You never told me how close I was with them, how much I meant to them. You let me walk around believing that you were the only one who truly cared for me, for weeks on end." Aurora hissed, eyes squinting at the boy infront of her. The boy who meant so much to her.

"Are you sure you mean much to all of them? I mean, don't get me wrong, Scott and that Dunbar kid have a soft spot for you, but what about Stiles? What about Malia? Your own sister." Theo told the girl, leaving her speechless. "When Stiles turned Void, your pack went through every possible way to get him back on their side. Even Allison died just so that boy would turn back to normal." Theo spoke darkly.

"Don't fucking talk about her." Aurora spat, anger laced her tone as she listened to everything Theo said. "That was different. Void wasn't just killing Stiles, he was killing everyone."

"You could've killed everyone. That's if, I didn't stop you." Theo replied, and Aurora gulped, knowing everything he was saying was true. She wasn't herself for weeks blending into months, and none of them cared or even tried to help her. None of them knew. They all just thought she was a traitor.

"Why do you like me so much?" Aurora asked bluntly, catching Theo off guard as he furrowed his brows, watching the girl slowly move closer to him. "What?"

"Why do you go through all this trouble trying to save me, help me, knowing that all you're doing is betraying me in the end? Why do you like me so much?" Aurora added, a lump forming in Theo's throat which he struggled to swallow. Looking down at the girl who he had ruined.