𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞. lies

PART EIGHTEENLIES

PART EIGHTEEN
LIES

"What's happening to her?!" Theo asked frantically, not caring about his 'evil facade' that he had built up, watching Aurora squirm in Scott's grasp. They had saved Lydia, and her mother had taken her home— but now Aurora was dying. The black substance leaked from her eyes, her ears, her mouth. Everywhere. And she gripped onto Scott's t-shirt, claws extended and eyes glowing.

"We don't know, okay? Deaton's gone to get something. He said he would be back five minutes ago!" Stiles told him, scrambling through the jars to save the girl who was crying in pain. She couldn't talk, it was too unbearable.

"Aurora- Rory? I need you to talk to us, okay? What did Valack tell you?" Scott ushered, he couldn't have another girl he loved die in his arms. Even if she was more of a sister to him.

"I- Dying. Kill the D-dread- Dread Doctors." She spluttered, not making sense as her eyes flickering shut, Theo watched beside her.

"You're dying? What-,"

"Yeah, I think it's pretty obvious she's dying, you dumbass. Help her!" Theo ordered, panic in his voice despite the words he spoke.

"Analise- She- made m-me remember. I rem-ember you." She told Scott, who furrowed his brows. Had she forgotten him? He thought that maybe she had just switched sides. Theo widened his eyes, knowing the girl was getting closer and closer to finding out about what he did.

Scott and Theo could hear the girl's heart slowing, the both of them panicking as Stiles ran outside to see if Deaton was anywhere close. And to their luck, he was. The man had ran inside, a jar with some sort of liquid inside of it in his right hand.

"Put her on the bed, now!" He ordered, and Theo had picked her up from Scott's arms and carried her to the metal bed, laying her down gently. Deaton had taken a syringe, dipping it into the liquid and pulling it out.

"Uh- what- what the hell is that?" Asked Theo, worried about what Deaton was going to use on the girl infront of him.

"It's a little gift from Analise. Don't worry, she won't feel a thing." The man said bluntly, injecting the syringe into her neck as she let out a gasp, eyes widening and turning black before she dropped down. Unconscious.

"What's wrong with her- Is she dead? I-," Stiles asked, looking at his ex girlfriend's body limp on the bed. "No, she's been put to sleep. Hopefully, her body will heal from Valack's affects whilst she's unconscious. She'll probably be out cold for hours, just keep listening to her heartbeat. If it drops, you call me." Deaton explained, and the three boys nodded, glancing at eachother before eventually going home.