𝙭. kill me

PART TENKILL ME

PART TEN
KILL ME

( i recommend listening to 'sign of the times' by harry styles )

Aurora had awoken from the nudging of Scott McCall as he had awoken her from her slumber, the girl groaning from tiredness as he gripped onto her wrist and pulled her out the chair, causing her to let out a loud yelp. "Scott, what the hell are you doing?" She asked.

"It's Theo, it's been Theo all along...." He muttered, the girl instantly waking up a little as she furrowed her brows, the boy looking at her in guilt. He knew Aurora felt something for him, even if she didn't realise it herself. And now he had betrayed her, just like everyone else had.

"He's the first chimera. he's on the Dread Doctors side. Cubby, we need to get out of here. He's trapped us in." The McCall boy told her, and Aurora felt as if her heart had dropped out of her chest, her stomach churned as she inhaled a deep breath. Stiles was right, he's been right all along.

"What- what, that doesn't make sense- Theo..."

"I know, I know... But I don't know what he has planned for us, so best thing we can do now is get the hell outta here." He told her softly, and she nodded hesitantly, still grasping onto the fact that the boy she had grown so close to was behind it all. They rushed down the stairs, and soon enough Scott was straining every ounce of strength in him to try and break through the barrier, Aurora trying too though nothing was working. She noticed the sky darkening and the moon began to rise, a complete sphere surrounded by stars, and the girl could feel her claws extending.

"Scott..." She whispered, the boy had heard and looked at her, a nervous look on her face as her breathing heavied and her fangs began to show. She always had trouble with control, and seeing as this was a supermoon, she'd be even worse. Scott stopped what he was doing, grabbing onto the girl and pulling her up the steps and into the flat roof of the library, knowing that if she lost control atleast she wouldn't be in the school, with only her alpha to take it out on.

Cold air immediately hit their bodies, prickling at their skin and the wind blew harshly in their faces as Scott began his plan of breaking through the mountain ash and Aurora whispered to herself over and over again.

"The sun, the moon, the truth..." It was a saying she had always used to help with the full moons, and she gradually began to feel herself calmer, still out of control as her eyes flashed golden. Scott had used his inhaler after almost bringing himself into another asthma attack, though it made him even worse. Aurora walked over and had taken it from his hand, crushing it as a purple mist had came out of it.