𝙞𝙭. like mother like daughter

PART NINELIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER

PART NINE
LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER

( this chapter may be confusing, please ask any questions if you do not understand. )

Aurora stood at the entrance of Eichen House, remembering last time she had been there, when they were trying to save Stiles from Void, and memories from the night before cascaded through her mind. Stiles had killed someone, intentionally or not, and Scott didn't believe that there was no other choice. Maybe if Stiles had explained that it was an accident, and Scott was more trusting, then there wouldn't be an expanded gaping hole in the McCall pack.

But now, Aurora could feel the affects from the super moon tonight already, the tightening in her muscles, jaw clenching as she began to walk through the halls of Eichen House, a nurse directing her towards her dad's room. She wanted to see Peter Hale, she wanted to know more about the woman who was supposed to be her mother.

She reached the cell, glass between the two as the nurse stepped away, and Peter's blue eyes met his daughter's hazel ones, she held an empty look as he smirked.

"Long time no see, sweetheart." He spat, laced with spite as Aurora scowled at him.

"Yeah, I wish it stayed that way."

"So, why's my oh so favourite daughter showing up out of the blue, you want money?" He asked, and the Hale girl scoffed, looking him up and down in grimace.

"I want to know about my mother, Analise." She snapped, and Peter's smirk was washed off his face, skin beggining to pale and the older man began to reek of worry. "How do you know about Analise?"

"I have my ways. Now tell me, why did she fake her death, why did I forget all about her, why did every single one of you go along with it?" Aurora asked, almost as a plead.

"Sorry sweetheart, I have no idea who she is." Peter lied, though suddenly he was startled when his daughter banged on the glass with her fist, a slight crack forming due to her advanced strength. "Don't fucking lie to me."

"Language!" Peter joked, and Aurora scowled at him. After a moment of the two staring at eachother, battling for dominance, Peter had given up, letting out a dramatic sigh and rolling his eyes as he lead down in his bed.

"If you really want me to tell you everything I know about Analise, you're gonna want to take a seat." Peter explained, and Aurora sighed, sitting down on the cold floor, fingers fiddling with the laces on her boots. "I meant sit on a chair, not on the ground cross-legged like a five year old-,"