𝙫. betrayal

PART FIVEBETRAYAL

PART FIVE
BETRAYAL

( i recommend listening to Only by RY X )

Aurora was sat on Stiles' bed, leg bouncing up and down repeatedly with her head in her hands. She had gone straight to his house after Lucas had been killed, knowing that she'd have to talk to Stiles now or never, though he wasn't home— and so she had been waiting impatiently for him to arrive. Aurora thought back to everything that had happened, from the dark mist, to losing control and to the men in masks, everything was spinning through her mind.

She caught a picture of her and Stiles in the corner of her eye, framed beside his bed was a photo of the two of them, Aurora kissing his cheek after a big lacrosse game where he had scored for the first time, his smile wide and bright. Stiles still had his buzzcut that she would pretend she hated, though of course, she secretly adored it. Scott had been new to the werewolf thing, and she had to teach him how to get through the full moons. And despite everything that was going on at that point, as she looked back on it, it all seemed peaceful, they all seemed happy. She wished that they could go back to that time— when the only threat to Beacon Hills was Jackson, when Allison was still alive. They were all just dumb Sophomore's trying to save eachother, and not the whole town.

Aurora was interrupted in her thoughts by the sound of the door getting thrown open, a traumatised Stiles running through with blood smeared over his hands, heart beat thumping abnormally and dropping when he noticed the girl, the photo frame now clutched in her hands.

"What the hell happened to you?" She asked, though Stiles ignored her, running into his bathroom and scrubbing the blood off, his breathing fast and heavy. "Stiles?" She added, the boy locking the door, she could smell the scent of fear, anxiousness and guilt— trying to unlock the door.

"I can't- this isn't a good time right now, Aurora." he heaved, whole body shaking in adrenaline. All the girl wanted to do was be there for him, even if she was pissed off. "Stiles, either you let me in or I swear I'll kick this door down." She warned him, the boy paused for a moment, slightly cringing as he knew it was time to tell her, but he just couldn't bring himself to.

"Rory, you need to leave- please." He ordered, though the girl wasn't listening, she had managed to pick the lock and was now inside of his bathroom, watching Stiles staring at his hands.

"No. I didn't come all this way and wait in your room for fourty minutes just so you could push me away again. What the hell is happening to us, Stiles?" She spat, and he gripped onto the side of the sink, he wasn't having a panic attack— Aurora could always tell before he was about to have one, though the scent of pure guilt reeked through her nose.