𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙞𝙞. allison argent

PART TWENTY THREEALLISON ARGENT

PART TWENTY THREE
ALLISON ARGENT

Lydia could practically feel the bullets shooting through Aurora's back, she could feel the life slowly drifting away from her best friend even from tunnels away. And so, she threw herself at the doors, shouting, banging, doing everything she possibly could to get here in time. She say her last words to her best friend. She blamed herself, she knew Aurora was going to die soon, and she didn't tell anyone, she didn't stop the girl from coming tonight.

Tears streamed down her face as she continued yelling Aurora's name, just wanting to see her for the last time. Suddenly, a katana had pierced through a small crack in the wall, the sounds of growling coming behind it as she stepped back. After a few more hits, the door had came crashing down, and Lydia saw two figures she would've never imagined as a pair.

Kira and Analise.

"Sorry I'm late, I brought a guest." The Yukimura told her, and her gaze flickered between the two girls.

"Where is she?!"

"Who?"

"Aurora- where's Aurora?" Lydia asked, and Analise narrowed her eyes, stepping forwards towards the girl who was so concerned about her daughter.

"What's wrong with her?" Analise questioned frantically, not wanting the answer she knew she was going to get. She'd planned this for eight years, she drove her own daughter to hate her just so the two could have a shot at surviving. And now, everything was going to be for nothing.

"She's dying. Rory's dying."

...

Sebastien had his claws gripped around Scott's neck, Liam had been thrown to the side. And Aurora was just about conscious, watching everything happen but being too weak to help. "You're strong, there's no doubt in that. But neither of you fight with killer instinct. Let me show you how to go for the throat." He snarled, snapping a few bones in Scott's neck.

Liam had scrambled towards the pike, picking it up. "Liam, don't! We can still save Mason!" Scott yelled.

"But who's going to save you, save Rora?!"

"What kind of werewolves are you?" Sebastien scoffed.

Liam gripped onto the pike tighter, running towards the man as Scott screamed for him not to, though Liam didn't listen. But it never hit Sebastien, the boy was flung backwards into a wall, too weak to stand back up as the Valet man lowered Scott bones cracking filling their atmosphere, sinking his claws into the back of his neck.