𝙭𝙞𝙫. the compromise

PART FOURTEENTHE COMPROMISE

PART FOURTEEN
THE COMPROMISE

Aurora ran through the empty halls of Beacon Hills High, eyes glowing yellow as she searched for the Beast of Gevaudan. She had ran into Theo and Tracy, who were also looking with her, wanting to catch it. "Are you okay? Did you see it?" asked Theo, and Aurora shook her head. Though suddenly, a Dread Doctor had appeared behind the Hale girl, and Tracy pushed her out of the way, sending a strike to it's head which hadn't done much— seeing as she was thrown into the lockers seconds later, Aurora going with her.

"Leave." another Dread Doctor spoke, approaching Theo as he glanced at Aurora to make sure she was okay, the girl sitting upwards.

"Where is it?"

"You already have your pack."

"It wasn't enough, look at my eyes- do these look red to you? I'm not an alpha, I'm not even a real werewolf!" Theo hissed, showing his yellow eyes. Though suddenly, a large monster began to take large strides behind them, and the Dread Doctors dissapeared which left the two Chimera's and one Demon wolf to protect themselves.

Aurora crawled backwards, and Theo pulled her up so she was stood infront of him. The Beast held up a head that was ripped from someone's body, eyes glowing purple as it approached the three who stared in terror. Aurora growled, the dark mist surrounding her again to give her a sense of safety, even if she knew she wouldn't be able to win a fight with the Beast.

Theo pulled her arm back, shoving the girl behind him as the Beast of Gevaudan ripped a loud and deafening roar from the back of its throat, lockers rattling and the room shaking as the three covered their ears in agony, Aurora's beggining to bleed the same black substance. Though soon enough, the roar had stopped and when the three of them looked up, the Beast was gone.

"That's not unsettling at all." Aurora joked sarcastically.

...

Theo, Hayden and Aurora were leant against the Romero girl's locker, the Raeken and Hale giving eachother glanced every few seconds until Liam had appeared in their eye-sight, listening to his and Mason's conversation.

"You said Scott told you not to do anything." Mason said to Liam, trying to convince the boy not to approach them.

"I know."

"You said you weren't going to get involved."

"I know. But that was before Rory tried to kill me." He replied, and Auroea felt a shift in Theo's movements, not telling him about her visit to Liam two nights ago.