𝙭𝙭𝙞. a banshee's warning

PART TWENTY-ONEA BANSHEE'S WARNING

PART TWENTY-ONE
A BANSHEE'S WARNING

Most of the pack circled around Scott's kitchen counter, all debating ways that they could save Mason. Who Corey had taken the night before. "My dad's got an APB out." Stiles stated. "For a 5'8 sixteen year old?"

"I recommended nine foot tall rampaging werewolf." The Stilinski replied, Lydia and Aurora glancing at eachother nervously.

"It still might not be him."

"If a nine foot tall rampaging werewolf doesn't fit Mason's description, then we've got a bigger problem on our hands." Aurora joked, receiving a glare from everyone as she widened her eyes in cluelessness. "Hayden's at the school looking." Liam added.

"I can keep checking the woods." Spoke Malia.

"My mom can check all the hospitals in the county. We can find him." Scott told them, startling the pack as he appeared from around the corner, looking much better than what he did from the night before.

"What happens then?"

"We figure out a way to save him."

"Okay, where else could we look?" Lydia asked, furrowing her brows in thought.

"Let's ask Corey." Scott said before reaching his arm towards the wall, tugging onto a now visible t-shirt as he pulled the boy away from where he had camouflaged himself, everyone staring in shock.

"You'd be great in hide n' seek." Aurora joked, receiving an eyebrow raise from Lydia, who also struggled to hold a laugh back from her joke— knowing it wasn't the time.

"Wait- it wasn't my fault! They took him and I couldn't do anything. They took him!" Corey spluttered in panic.

"Who?"

"The Dread Doctors." Corey said, eveyone glancing at eachother in panic, knowing this wasn't going to end well. If the Dread Doctors had the boy, it either meant that they were killing him, or strengthening him— which was just as bad as eachtoher. Mason was Liam's bestfriend, and Liam meant a lot to Aurora, so she knew she had the find the boy. For his own and Liam's sake.

...

"How stupid are we to be doing this?!" Liam hissed, walking beside Aurora and Scott as they wandered through Beacon Hills High, looking for the two people that the demon wolf was dreading to see again. She'd spoken the Theo the night before, somehow he had found out about the rampage at school, and wanted to check if she was okay. Though the girl had pushed him away yet again, her mind was scattered all over the place.