Ch. 1 - WOLF MOON

Wren's outfits:
School / Woods -

Wren's outfits:School / Woods -

Party -

Chapter One🐺 Wolf Moon 🐺

Chapter One
🐺 Wolf Moon 🐺

Scott McCall sat on his bed in his room, wearing only a pair of gym shorts, as he re-threads the laces on his lacrosse stick. Once he determined that the net on his stick is secure and loose enough, he tossed the stick on his bed before walking toward the bathroom door, where he has a bar mounted on the lintel.

After doing a series of chin-ups, Scott goes into the bathroom, where he brushes his teeth and washes his face before bed. Suddenly a noise sounded outside making him pause to listen for danger. He quickly slipped on a shirt and a red hoodie before grabbing a baseball back and slowly walking out the house.

All of the sudden a figure falls off the roof, hanging by their feet making Scott scream and was about to hit the person until he noticed it was Stiles Stilinski, his best friend who was also screaming.

"Stiles, what the hell are you doing?!" Scott yelled and Stiles looked at his best friend in exasperation, "You weren't answering your phone! Why do you have a bat?" He asked and Scott rolled his eyes and lowered the bat. "I thought you were a predator!" He said making Stiles squint at him, "A pre... Wha?" He asked before scoffing lightly.

"Look, I know it's late, but you gotta hear this. I saw my dad leave twenty minutes ago. Dispatch called- they're bringing in every officer from the Beacon Department, and even state police." Stiles said and Scott furrowed his brows, "For what?"  He asked and Stiles smiled.

"Two joggers found a body in the woods." He said before getting himself down, "What, a dead body?" Scott asked as Stiles stood up. "No, a body of water." He said sarcastically, "Yes, dumbass, a dead body!" He said before climbing over the railing onto the porch.

"You mean, like, murdered?" Scott asked and Stiles shrugged slightly, "Nobody knows yet. Just that it was a girl, probably in her twenties." He said and Scott frowned. "Hold on, if they found the body, then what are they looking for?" Scott asked and Stiles looked at him with excitement, "That's the best part- they only found half."