Ch. 76 - LIE ABILITY

Chapter Seventy-Six🌒 Lie Ability 🌘

Chapter Seventy-Six
🌒 Lie Ability 🌘

Stiles and Lydia watch as Parrish walks towards the pack of Chimeras when Theo walked back into Wren's room before coming back out. This time he had Wren with his claws to her neck. "Back off." Theo threatened as Tracy dropped Valack, "I said back off." Theo said as his claws slightly punctured Wren's skin.

"Take him." Theo said making his pack look at him wide eyed, "The guy's on fire!" Corey said. "You'll heal. Do it!" Theo said and the guys hesitated for a moment but Tracy instantly ran towards Parrish. She stabbed her claws into his stomach but they didn't affect him at all making her eyes widen. He looked up at her and growled before forcefully shoving her into a wall.

Josh ran over and broke one of the metal tubes that protect the wires running through the building and siphoned the electricity from the cables before going to grab Parrish's shoulder. But just like Tracy, he didnt affect Parrish at all as Parrish just gave him an unimpressed look. "Theo, this isn't working!" Josh yelled before Parrish shoved him into the wall as well.

All of the sudden Valack drilled into Theo's shin making him cry out in pain and drop Wren. Theo fell to his knees and Valack instantly slammed the drill against his head making him fall back. "Sorry, Theo, but I'm not done with her yet." He said before he picked Wren up to carry her away, just as Parrish lifts Josh into the air and slams him flat on his back on the ground with a loud, painful-sounding thud.

Valack turned around only to stop when he saw Lydia and Stiles standing in front of him. All of the sudden the sound of screaming made them all look over to see Parrish's and Corey's bodies erupt into flames before Parrish picked him up and threw him across the hall.

Valack quickly moved out of the way while Stiles pushed Lydia out of the way so he was the one to get hit by Corey. Lydia quickly ran over to pull Corey off of Stiles while Valack took that moment to quickly run past them.

They looked up to see Valack walk through a door making their eyes widened before running over. They try to open the door only for it to be locked making Stiles groan in frustration and pound on the door, "Wren!" Lydia yelled as Stiles tried to pull on the handle.