Ch. 24 - MASTER PLAN

Wren's outfit:

Chapter Twenty-Four🦎 Master Plan 🦎

Chapter Twenty-Four
🦎 Master Plan 🦎

"I've got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles. His Jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means.. The hell, I don't know what that means. Um, look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if either one of you see him-" Stilinski stressed and Wren nodded and patted his shoulder.

"You'll be the first person we call." She said and he smiled sadly and nodded, "Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him." Scott said. Stilinski sighed and nodded, and gently squeezed Wren's shoulder, "Yeah... I'll see you, okay?" Stilinski says, but still doesn't look encouraged as he motions for his men to follow and the locker room begins clearing out.

An unusually distraught Coach approaches Scott. He can't seem to stop turning his whistle over and over with his fingers. "McCall... We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up." Coach said and Scott nodded, "Yeah, I know, Coach..."

All right. I mean, I-I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, but, you know... that's different. It's Greenberg! I'm just saying, we- I- need you on the team. Get your grades back up. And Martin, you're my favorite student." Coach said making Wren smile as he walked away.

"Is that everyone?" Scott asked and Isaac nodded, "I think so." He said making Wren turn around and start to put in Stiles's locker combination. "You know his combination? I was just gonna break it." Scott said making Wren look at him stupid as she opened the locker, "Of course I do. I know yours too." She said making him frown slightly.

She pulled out a shirt and a shoe and handed them to Scott before closing the locker. "You're gonna find him by scent?" Isaac asked and Scott nodded, "Yeah. We both are." He said handing Isaac the shoe.

"But how come you get his shirt, and I get a shoe?" Isaac asked but Scott didn't answer has he focused on something else for a moment before walking around the row of lockers. Isaac and Wren followed him to see Derek standing there. "We need to talk." Derek says and then Peter stepped out behind him, "All of us." Peter said making Wren sucked in a sharp breath.

"What the hell is this?" Scott asked incredulously making Derek raise his eyebrows, "You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the Sheriff's station." Derek said. "Okay, hold on! He-he threatened to kill my mom! And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?"

"I'm gonna go with Scott on this one. Have you seen his mom? She's gorgeous!" Peter says making Derek, Scott and  look at him, "Shut up!"

"Who is he?" Isaac asked leaning towards Wren, "Isaac, meet Derek psychotic uncle, Peter. A while back he killed his niece, went on murderous spree, attacked my sister and tried to kill all of us in the process." Wren said making Isaac raise his eyebrows and take a deep breath. "Hi." Peter said raising his hand slightly as Isaac nodded, "That's good to know."