Ch. 109 - THE FALL OF A FRIEND

Wren's outfit:

┌── .·:·.✧🕯📜⏳ ✧.·:·. ──┐

- CHAPTER ONE-HUNDRED-NINE -🏹 The Fall Of A Friend 🏹

🏹 The Fall Of A Friend 🏹

Eli quickly ran over to his father, grabbing his restraints, "Come on. Come on." Eli said as he tried to pull against the restraints, which didn't budge. "Okay. Stop, stop." Derek said, making Eli stop and look at him, "The only way we can break the bonds is with our strengths combined. You and me." He said.

"What strength? I don't have any strength." Eli said and Derek nodded slightly, "You will as a wolf. We do it together. You're my son. You're a Hale." Derek said before he flashed his blue eyes and let out a small roar.

Eli's eyes widened before his eyes glowed a bright yellow. "You are a werewolf." Derek said, completely transformed before Eli also completely transformed and roared slightly. They both roared before breaking the bonds together, smiling at each other before quickly getting the others out of their restraints.

"Mason! Sheriff!" Parrish called out, tossing them each a gun clip filled with silver bullets. An Oni moved towards Parrish, making him quickly grab it by the throat before Mason shot it. Stilinski fought against an Oni before shooting it in the face, making it disappear.

Everyone turned as the Nogitsune walked under a torii gate before falling to his knees. "Do you remember, Scott, the gift that you gave me? The bite of the Alpha, the power of the werewolf." The Nogitsune said, making Scott's eyes widen. The Nogitsune started pulling off the bandages around his face.

Wren's eyes widened as she shook her head slightly. "That can't be possible. How is that possible?" She asked, glancing at her sister who looked at her equally as shocked.

Beneath the bandages was a fleshly creature with werewolf features and glowing green eyes. Scott kneeled down on the ground before letting out a loud roar as Derek and Eli ran up next to him, eyes glowing as they growled. The Nogitsune let out a loud roar, making some of them flinch slightly before Derek, Scott and Eli ran at the Nogitsune.

But the moment they got to him, they weren't in the same Japanese garden with the others. Now Scott stood in a red tatami room alone while Derek stood alone in a blue room. "Derek, it's not real." Derek heard Scott say, "It's just another illusion." Derek said.

"Dad?" Eli said, making Derek glance around, "Eli? Eli, can you hear me?" Derek called out as Eli stood in a yellow tatami room. "Yeah. Yeah, I can hear you." Eli said, all of their voices were like echoes to each other. All of the sudden the Nogitsune showed up out of nowhere and swiped at Eli, making him stumble back.

"Eli!" Derek yelled before the Nogitsune came out of nowhere and swiped at Derek before disappearing again. Scott glanced around as he heard Derek roar before the Nogitsune suddenly swiped at him, making Scott stumble back and swipe but the Nogitsune was already gone.

One by one, the Nogitsune would suddenly appear in one room, attack before disappearing and reappearing in another room. "Harris had his chance. Now it's my turn, my revenge. I'm going to kill them all, starting with this child right here." They heard the Nogitsune say and they all glanced around their rooms.

"You wanna kill someone, start with me!" Derek yelled before the Nogitsune grabbed his shoulder and swiped at him, disappearing before Derek could even hit the ground. Scott growled and ran forward the same time as the Nogitsune showed up and knocked Scott to the ground.

"We can't fight him alone. He's too strong. We have to break the illusion. We have to catch him." Scott said as they all glanced around, looking for the Nogitsune. "You can't catch me. You can't kill me. You can't even find me." The Nogitsune said, "You're right. We can't find you... but we can find each other." Scott said and realization crossed over Derek's features.

"A wolf howls to signal its pack." Derek said and Eli looked up, "What about a werewolf?" He asked. "A werewolf roars." Scott said before the three werewolves let out loud roars. Eli suddenly heard a roar behind him, making him quickly turn around, grabbing the Nogitsune's arms.

Derek suddenly ran up, grabbing the Nogitsune's shoulder before Scott ran up and punched the Nogitsune. Scott grabbed his other shoulder before Eli let go and punched the Nogitsune. The three of them grabbed the Nogitsune before pulling him down and suddenly they were on top of the Nemeton in the Japanese garden.

The Nogitsune tossed Eli off to the side as Parrish ran up to the Nemeton, grabbing the Nogitsune as Derek and Scott fought against him. "Hey, hold him! We gotta hold him!" Scott yelled and Parrish shook his head, "You can't! You'll both burn up with him!" Parrish yelled, making the Nogitsune laugh.

Derek looked over at his son for a moment before looking at Scott. "Scott!" He said, making Scott look at him, "What?" He asked. "You're the Alpha. He's part of your pack now." Derek said, looking over at Eli, making Scott follow his line of sight. Scott barely had enough time to register what Derek was talking about before Derek pushed him off the Nemeton before wrapping his arms around the Nogitsune.

"Parrish! Light this fucker up." Derek said and Parrish stared at him for a moment before grabbing the Nogitsune again as he erupted in flames. "Dad?" Eli whispered as he looked up, seeing his father start to catch fire along with the Nogitsune. Derek roared as his bright blue eyes slowly turned a scarlet red before there was a small explosion within the fire.

The fire went out and all that was left was Parrish laying down ash floating around him. Wren stared wide, glossy eyes as she stared at where her cousin once stood. All of the sudden, everyone found themselves standing in the middle of a Lacrosse field, Wren, Lydia and Jackson standing off to the side.

Everyone glanced around, people pulling people into hugs while Wren and Lydia carried Jackson out to the field. They walked up to Allison and the two sisters quickly pulled Allison into a hug for a moment before everyone looked over as Scott pulled Eli into a hug.