Ch. 12 - CODE BREAKER

Wren's outfits:
Lacrosse Field / On The Road / Parking Garage / Hospital / Hale House -

Wren's outfits:Lacrosse Field / On The Road / Parking Garage / Hospital / Hale House -

Hospital -

Chapter Twelve🐺 Code Breaker 🐺

Chapter Twelve
🐺 Code Breaker 🐺

"I am not leaving her here!" Wren yelled and Peter just rolled his eyes, "You don't have a choice, Little Bird. You're both coming with me." Peter said and Wren just stepped forward to him. "We are not leaving my sister to bleed out on a fucking lacrosse field!" She said in a demanding tone.

"Fine. Call your friend. Tell Jackson where she is. That's all you get." He said and Stiles pulled out his phone while Wren crouched down next to Lydia. She gently moved Lydia's head onto her lap while brushing hair out of her face.

🐺

"Don't feel bad. If she lives, she'll become a Werewolf. She'll be incredibly powerful." Peter said as they were in the jeep, Stiles was driving, Peter next to him and Wren was sitting in the back rolling her eyes. "Yeah, and once a month, my sister will go out of her mind and try to tear me apart." She said 

"Well, actually, considering that she's a woman... Twice a month." Peter said making Wren slowly look over at him with a glare before reaching out and roughly pushing the back of his head. He growled slightly turning to her, flashing his red eyes making her just roll hers.

"If you were as smart as everyone's say that you'd know better then to do that again." He said and she cocked an eyebrow, "What are you gonna do about it?" She asked. "Two Martin werewolf sisters, doesn't that sound interesting." He said and she shrugged slightly and leaned forward, "I fucking dare you to bite me." She said.

"You have a death wish, don't you?" He asked and she shook her head, "No, I just know you won't do shit to me. You're nothing but weak minded man and I'm not afraid of you." She said before crossing her arms over her chest and sitting back.

🐺

Stiles's Jeep skids to a halt in an otherwise quiet underground parking garage. The brake lights click off, red glow fading as Peter exits from the passenger side. Yanking Stiles out of the driver's seat, he drags him down the row of cars to one in particular, while Wren climbed out of the jeep.