Ch. 44 - ECHO HOUSE

Wren's outfits:
Eichen House / Animal Clinic -

Argent Apartment / Station / Animal Clinic -

Chapter Forty-Four
🦊 Echo House 🦊

Pulling up in front of Eichen House, Wren quickly climbed out her car as Scott instantly took off his helmets and got off his bike, before rushing over to where Scott and his father stood. "Why didn't you tell us?" Scott asked, "Because we wanted to avoid something like this."

"It's only seventy-two hours." Stiles said and Wren shook her head, "Seventy-two hours too long. Stiles, this is the same place where Barrow came from." She said and Stiles sighed softly and look away. "You don't know everything yet." Scott said looking over at Stilinski. "I know enough. Nogitsunes, Kitsunes, Oni, or whatever they're called..." Stilinski said making Stiles look at him in surprise and impressed, "Wow, that was actually all surprisingly correct."

"Guys, I saw an MRI that looked exact exactly like my wife's... and it terrifies me. I'm headed down to LA tomorrow to talk to a specialist." Stilinski said making them look at him confused, "Then why are you putting him here?" Wren asked.

"He's not. It's my decision." Stiles said making them look over at him, "Stiles, we can't help you if you're in here..." Scott said and Stiles shook his head. "And I can't hurt you." He said looking back and forth between them, his eyes lingering on Wren making her face soften. "Stiles, that wasn't you." She said in a slight whisper, "Deaton's got some ideas...Argent's calling people... We're going to find something. And, if we can't-"

"If you can't...If you can't, then you have to do something for me, okay? Make sure I never get out." Stiles said and Wren sighed and shook her head, "Can I talk to you?" She asked and he nodded and they walked over to the side.

"You dont have to do this, Stiles." She said in a slight whisper making him sigh, "It's the best choice." He said and she scoffed looking at him with raised eyebrows. "The best choice is putting yourself in a nut house? Stiles, this place doesn't help people who are insane, they make people insane." She said as a tear fell down her face.