Ch. 79 - THE BEAST OF BEACON HILLS

Wren's outfits:
Scott's House -

Wren's outfits:Scott's House -

Scott's House / Station -

Chapter Seventy-Nine🌒 The Beast Of Beacon Hills 🌘

🌒 The Beast Of Beacon Hills 🌘

Stiles and Wren walked into Scott's room just as Scott and Kira are pulling away from each other. Scott lays back and closes his eyes, and Kira turns back to them, and nodded. Stiles nods in return while Wren gives her a small smile and gently closes the door behind them, only to find Malia and Braeden waiting for them in the hallway.

"Whar?" Wren asked slowly when she noticed the look on their faces when they looked at her. Braeden and Malia give each other a look making Wren look more concerned, "What? What did I do now?" Wren asked and Braeden sighs and turns to Malia. "Tell them." She said making Stiles and Wren look at Malia confused.

"You know how my mother wants to kill me? I think she might want to kill Wren too..." Malia said making Wren eyes widen as she hummed and nodded slightly, "Oh this is not my year." She mumbled and Stiles looked at them wide eyed. "Hold on- The Desert Wolf is after my girlfriend? I should probably have a gun." He said.

Malia seems to think this is a reasonable request and looks at Braeden, who scoffs loudly while Wren shakes her head. "Please, no." / "I'm not giving you a gun!" Wren and Braeden said at the same time making Stiles look at them slightly offended, "You have a gun. The Desert Wolf- who is trying to kill my girlfriend - has a gun. I think I should probably have a gun!"

Malia turns back to Braeden and gives her a look, and Braeden rolls her eyes before she takes out her Sig Sauer. She takes off the clip and gives Stiles a wary look before tossing him the unloaded gun. Stiles attempts to catch it but fumbles to keep it in his hands until it finally clatters to the ground. Braeden gives him a look and Malia rolls her eyes while Wren pinched the bridge of her nose as Stiles begins to look embarrassed.

"I probably shouldn't have a gun..."

🌒

"My dad's got an APB out." Stiles said as he, Wren, Malia, Kira, Lydia and Liam stood around the kitchen table. "For a 5'8" sixteen-year-old?" Wren asked and Stiles nodded slightly, "I recommended "nine-foot-tall rampaging werewolf"..." Stiles trailed off slightly.