Ch. 74 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRIT

Chapter Seventy-Four🌒 The Sword and The Spirit 🌘

🌒 The Sword and The Spirit 🌘

The elevator dings, and Sheriff turns to see Scott, Kira, Lydia and Stiles walling out of the elevator toward him but stop in their tracks and stare in horror at the line of orderlies continuing to wheel the bodies found in the sewers into the morgue. "Who found them?" Stiles asked as they walked up to his father.

"Argent. And he said the Doctors were down there. He also said you guys might know what this thing is." Stilinski said and Lydia nodded slightly, "We've got a theory..." Lydia said making Stiles nod in agreement. "It's a slightly terrifying theory..." He said and Stilinski sighed softly, "Well, the M.E. said that the victims were killed somewhere else and then dumped in those tunnels."

Stiles furrowed his brows and thought before a moment before realization crossed over his features, "Hey, what if the Dread Doctors are hiding the bodies?" He asked and Kira looked at him confused, "Why would they do that?" She asked and Stiles shrugged slightly. "Maybe they're covering for it. Protecting it, like a parent would." Stiles said.

"Protecting what?" Stilinski asked and they all glanced at each other, "A werewolf." Lydia said. "It's called the Beast." Kira said and Sheriff made a face at this and Stiles shrugs in understanding, "We know. Horrifying." He said and Stilinski sighed.

"We better figure out what we're gonna call Parrish... Because it looks like his dream is coming true."

🌘

Wren groaned in frustration before slamming her hands against the gate separating the general unit from the closed unit at Eichen House. Nora walks up to the gate separating them and gives her a stern look. "I said use your hands. I didn't say punch the gate." Nora said making Wren look at her, "Well sorry but it's all a little new to me, so don't hold back on specificity." Wren said.

"It's part of your psychometry. You can see past or future tragedies that's happened to the environment. And with that you can bring the effects forward and make them happen again. You can make them worse then they were or will be or you can make them weaker." Nora said before stepping back and nodded at Wren.