Ch. 38 - MORE BAD THAN GOOD

Wren's outfits:
Woods-

School / Animal Clinic / Loft / Argent Apartment / Woods -

Chapter Thirty-Eight
🦊 More Bad Than Good 🦊

"I wish I had known we would end up running through the woods so then I wouldn't have worn these shoes!" Wren said as her and Stiles ran after Scott. "I think I just saw him." Stiles said before grabbing her hand and pulling her off in a direction. All of the sudden they end up running into Scott causing both boys to scream while Wren just sighed.

"Oh." Stiles said when he realized it was Scott, "I think we found something." Stiles said, gesturing to Wren who nodded. "So did I." Scott said breathing heavily.

Scott followed behind Wren and Stiles until they led him to a rocky hill. And through a little hole in the wall, Scott and Stiles walked through but Wren stayed back in front of the entrance. "It's a coyote den." Stiles said as he shined the flashlight around, "Werecoyote." Scott corrected.

"You see this? This is Malia's. Remember? It's the same one she was wearing in the photo." Stiles said she he picked up one of the article of clothing. "Guys, we shouldn't be in here." Wren said as she glanced around while the guys looked back at her, "What do you mean?" Stiles asked and she sighed.

"She's not gonna come back now. We just invaded her home- our scent's going to be everywhere." She said and Scott nodded in agreement, "If she's not going to come back here, where's she going to go?" Stiles asked and Scott shrugged slightly.

"I don't know..."

"Can you track her now? You think you got her scent?" Stiles asked and Scott sighed, "Maybe... But I'm better at this when I'm a full wolf... And I'm still worried that if I do it, I won't be able to turn back." Scott said and Stiles sighed and nodded slightly. "The door's still open."

"If I can't get to Derek, we're gonna have to find someone else to help." Scott said sighed softly, "This is basically a crime scene, right? I think it might be a little out of my boss' league."