Ch. 22 - FURY

Wren's outfit:

Chapter Twenty-Two🦎 Fury 🦎

Chapter Twenty-Two
🦎 Fury 🦎

Scott, Stiles, Wren and Stilinski walked into the station and the women at the front desk raised her eyebrows. "It's two in the morning." She said and Stilinski sighed, "Believe me, I wouldn't be here if it wasnt extremely important." He said.

"We look at the hospital stuff first, okay?" Stiles whispered making Scott and Wren look at him, "Why?" Scott asked. "Because all the murders were committed by Jackson, except for one. You remember?" He asked and they nodded, "The pregnant woman, Jessica." Wren said and Stiles nodded.

"Yeah, since Matt had to kill her himself, somebody from the hospital could've seen him." Stiles said before looking back over at the women at the front desk and his dad. The woman sighed before nodding slightly, "Thank you." He said and looked back at them, "Kids." He said to get their attention before walking away.

A little while later they all stood around watching the camera footage from the hospital. "I don't know, guys. I mean, look at this- there was a six-car pile-up that night. The hospital was jammed." Stilinski said and Stiles sighed, "All right, just keep going. Look, he had to have passed one of the cameras on that floor to get to Jessica, okay? He's gotta be on the footage somewhere." Stiles said and then someone walked past the camera.

"Oh, hold on! Stop! Did you see that? Scroll back." Scott said and Stilinski reminded the tape, "That's him! That's Matt!" Stiles said pointing at the screen making his dad look at it confused. "All I can see is the back of someone's head." He said and Stiles nodded.

"Matt's head, yeah! I sit behind him in history. He's got a very distinct cranium! It's weird." Stiles said making his dad look at him weird, "Are you crazy?" Stilinski asked making Stiles sigh.

"All right, fine. Then look at his jacket, huh? How many people do you know who wear black leather jackets?" Stiles said and Stilinski looked at him, "Millions! Literally!" He said and Wren sighed. "Can we scroll forward? There's gotta be a shot of him coming at one of the cameras at some point." She said and Stilinski nodded. He keeps the footage going until Stiles spoke up again, "Right there! Stop, stop! See, there he is again."

"You mean there's the back of his head again."

"Okay, but look- he's talking to someone." Stiles says and Scott leans in for a clearer view before his eyes widen, "He's talking to my mom."

After calling his mom, she was able to confirm that it was in fact Matt in the recordings. "We have shoe prints alongside the tire tracks at the trailer site." Stilinski said and Stiles nodded slightly, "If they match that puts Matt at the scene of three murders. The trailer, the hospital and the rave." Stiles says and Stilinski looks up from the computer screen.

"Actually, four. A credit card receipt for an oil change was signed by Matt at the garage where the mechanic was killed." He said and Stiles looked at him, "When?" He asked. "A few hours before you got there." Stilinski said making them glance at each other, "Dad, if one's an incident, two's a coincidence, three's a pattern, what's four?" Stiles asked.