Ch. 28 - UNLEASHED

Wren's outfits:
Home -

School / Animal Clinic -

Chapter Twenty-Eight ⊚ Unleashed ⊚

Unleashed

A guy named Kyle was crouched on the ground looking underneath a dumpster on the side of the animal clinic. "Come here, Bullet... Come here, Bullet..." He said as he reached his arm under before hissing and pulling his harm back.

"Ahh! Son of a bitch! Did you just bite me?" He asked as he looked down at a bite mark on his hand that's when he noticed his dog five feet away from the dumpster. Kyle furrowed his brows before leaning back down to look at the figure underneath the dumpster. "Closer..." Someone whispered making him leaned closer, "Come closer..." They whispered again before something ran at him and everything started to spin.

Once everything stopped spinning Kyle was leaning against a tree, a gash in his head as his dog leash was wrapped around his neck, tight. Hands reached around the tree, holding his head up before dragging a knife across his throat.

Everything went blurry again and when it went back to normal rain now swept through the trees, pelting down on the head of a shivering figure. Harris slowly looked up, blinking against the downpour.

"Please... Don't do this..." He said as he struggled against the bindings which lash him to a large oak tree. But a thin wire tightens against the skin of his neck. It was wrapped around the tree to a steel rod held by black gloved hands.

"I did what you asked- I did everything. You still need me. They're going to figure it out and they're going to find you. You still need me." He pleased and the hands pause, a moment of consideration. But only a moment before the steel rod makes a final violent turn as Harris's eyes widen in shock.

Wren gasped as she shot up in bed, breathing heavily until some gently grabbed her arm. "What's wrong?" Isaac asked making her glance at her before shaking her head, "Bad dream." She said and he furrowed his brows. "You've been getting those a lot lately. What are they even about?" Isaac asked and she shook her head, "I never remember them. I always forget them a minute after I wake up, all I remember what that I had a bad dream." She said.