Joe toye

Requested by BandofBrothers101st

You where sat shivering in a foxhole trying to keep warm which , clearly , wasn't going very well.You where a medic along side Doc roe in easy company."Y/n , I'm going to go and try find some more morphine along and one of the next company , I don't want you getting hurt so stay here abs try keep warm" roe said."Okay , be safe" you faintly smiled at him.

You decided to try and get some sleep for once as you hadn't been able to get a full night sleep in ages.You closed your eyes to then hear a crunch of snow behind you.You quickly reacted and aimed your gun at the noise."Wow easy there y/n" toye said."Oh it's you" you sighed."Yea just little old me" Joe smirked.

You noticed he had a blanket with him as he jumped down into your foxhole.He huddled next to you and pulled you into his lap to wrap you tightly into his chest with the blanket.You didn't try to force yourself away because your body was simply to tired and Joe was lovely and warm.Your head rested on his chest as his arms where wrapped around your waist.

Joe felt a blush in his cheeks as you sat in his lap.He had feelings for you since toccoa but didn't know how to deal with them.He loved how easy it was for him to hold you in his arms.He didn't want to let you go.

You slowly fell asleep in joe's arms as did he.It seemed like you where both asleep for along time but unfortunately that didn't last long.Shelling was going off everywhere.There was screaming for a medic you just didn't know where.You jumped out joe's arm and tried to find the wear abouts of the injured soldier."Y/N WAIT" Joe yelled. But you had already sprung into action."MEDIC" you kept hearing over again.

You ran over to the injured man and started trying to bandage him up."Right come on now stay with me" you said trying your best.As he breathed one last time his breath seemed to freeze into the air."FUCK" you yelled angrily.

Joe sat worried to death about you in the foxhole.After the shelling stopped , you slowly got up as roe ran over to you."Was to late , he didn't make it" you said with No emotion on your face , blood dripping from your hands.You walked back to your foxhole to see Joe jump up at seeing you."I thought you got hit" Joe said bringing you into a tight hug."I couldnt save him"you whimpered as tears filled your eyes."Hey , Hey it's not your fault these N#zi fuckers are doing this , you tried your very best to save him" Joe said.He then pressed a kiss onto your cold lips.You kissed him back softly."Please , don't ever scare me like that again" Joe said breaking the kiss."I'll try" you whispered going back down into your foxhole to try again for some sleep.