Bill gaurnere

You were sat in a bar in England one night with the other men from your company and some others.You we're in the crowd talking to some of the other men.eyes were all on you as you expected as you were the only female in the company.It never never bothered you though , you got used to it.You where up getting another pint.You then felt an arm wrap around your waist."Hey sweetheart". It was bill the one and only."Hey bill" you said picking up your pint."You enjoying yourself tonight" he asked."Yea it's been good" you said taking a sip of your pint."good , good" he said with his arm tightly remaining around your waist.You knew he liked you , he was bad at hiding it , you didn't let on that you knew , you wanted to wait until he was ready.You decided to play him a bit and see what would happen. You snaked out his arms but before he could say anything, you gave him a look that made him follow.He put his pint down forcefully and followed you threw the crowd.

Bill almost lost you in the crowd but saw you leave the bar.He finally got through the crowd to find you.He opened the door and heard you giggling.He looked over and saw you walking back to the showers.'that little shit' he thought.He got into the bathroom to see you leaning against the wall."That was easy enough" you smirked.He pinned you against the wall with his hips pressed against yours.You sunk into the kiss as his hands roamed your body.you could feel his hands un tuck your shirt and un clip your bra."fuck" you muttered.He removed your clothes and threw them across the room.You then started to unbutton his shirt.The kiss didn't break after he removed his boxers.He slowly moved you towards the shower and turned it on.he made his way down your neck leaving hickeys and love bites down your body.He then got onto his knees while keeping contact with you.His fingers slowly along your opening causing a little moan."You like that huh sweetheart" he smirked.He then held your legs apart and then started eating you out.You moaned out as your gripped his hair."Fuck" you moaned out.His tongue brought you pleasure as you gripped his hair still.You but your lip to stay quiet."I got you frustrated huh" he said getting back up to pin you against the wall."If your gonna tease me , at Least finish me off like a gentleman" you smirked into his ear."Who said I was done with you" He smirked back.He slammed into you making both moan."your so god damn tight" he said.you moaned out.your back arched against the wall.You never know you could feel like this.His hands held your waist to help support you up.You moaned out as he hit your soft spot."You like that their huh" he smirked.You moaned as he slammed their again."I'll take that as a yes" he smirked.He repeatedly hit that spot before you released on him."Fuck"You moaned."That's a good girl" he groaned as he came inside you.

You couldn't remember how long you where both at it but you didn't care. You both needed it badly after going without it for so long.After you both finished for the last time , bill pulled out.your legs where shaking. "You feeling alright" he asked while still trying to catch his breath."Yea , are you" you said out of breath.He simply nodded.He kissed your softly unlike the hungry ones before.He gave you your privacy to dry of and get changed."You want me to stay with you ?"He asked."Sure"
You said heading towards where you where staying.He softly took your hand.You had never felt safer.You kissed his neck softly which he smiled too."Don't worry sweetheart, you safe with me" he said scooping you up."I'm glad to here it" You smiled kissing him softly once again.He slowly rubbed your back."Stay with me" you murmured as you got back to were you where staying."My pleasure" he smiled.Bill stayed with you all night.To he honest you didn't want him too.

Once you crashed into bed , bill held your waist and pulled you into his chest.You slowly kissed up his chest which he seemed to like.You found your way to his lips and Slowly kissed him.You then broke the kiss and cuddled in to sleep."I love you"Bill said.Their was a moment of silence before you spoke."I love you too" you whispered as he kissed your forehead.