Babe heffron

You where sat outside one night. It was a beautiful night. The stars where out and moon shined down.you where writing in your journal.It was a bit cold tho so you had one of babes jumpers on.For what you knew , babe was still sound asleep in bed.He was very tired at nights after coming home from war.

You then heard the back door open. You looked round to see babe."Hey , you okay" you asked."Just couldn't find you since you weren't in bed" He said." I couldn't sleep so came out here , the stars tonight are nice too" you smiled."Yea they are nice tonight" he said smiled. He sat down next to you.He then pulled you into his lap.He pressed little kisses onto your neck."Your so beautiful" he said smirking into your neck.

You got a bit anxious about having sex after your last relationship.Your ex would always force you to have sex with him."thank you but Babe , I-I can't , I don't really feel like it tonight" You said quitely , feeling a bit nervous."Oh that's okay princess I'm sorry" he said softly kissing your lips.you smiled into the kiss."You know I would never force you to have sex with me baby , you either do or you don't you can't ever be forced" babe said.Your heart melted."I love you" you said kissing his forehead."I love you more" he smiled.you both then stood up.

You then you both started to feel rain.Babe offered out his hand. "Care for a dance my lady" he said with a sweet smirk."Of course" You said taking his hand.He pulled you in closer and placed his hands on your waist.Your hands went on his shoulders.You slowly danced together as the rain started getting heavier.A smile grew on your face as you looked into his eyes.

The rain poured onto the both of you.Your hair soaked , your clothes getting heavy with water dripping down them.he kissed you as you both where soaked to the bone but yet on the inside you felt warm and fuzzy with babe. You could get lost in his eyes for hours.You just wanted babe , all you ever felt like you needed in life was babe."Come on , let's go get dried off , I'll make hot chocolate" you smiled."Sounds like a plan" Babe said smiling.