David webster

You sat in a cornfield to watch the stars.The stars had always fascinated you since you were a kid.Especially the moon , how it shined brightly in the night with a silver lining on whatever it touched.You then took out your notebook , it had different constellations and moon phases in it.You recorded them as you wanted to remember all the starts and moon phases you had seen over the years.You slowly turned the pages as you remembered all the late nights you used to spend sneaking out your bedroom widow to see the night sky and it's wonders.

Webster watched you from afar as you watched the stars.He had always had a love for you.He found it sweet how the starts interested in the stars , he found it cute and interesting to listen to you.'it's not or never' he thought as he started to walk towards you.His heart beat faster."Y/n" he called over to get your attention as he got closer."Oh hey web , you alright" you smiled."Yea I'm fine , just noticed you were out here" He smiled as he sat down next to you.He saw your notebook as you wrote down something else."Why are you out so late anyway" he asked inhaling another drawl."Oh I uh wanted to come the stars but know one was up to it cause it's cold so came myself" you sighed."I can stay with you , i mean if you want" he chuckled."That would be nice , thank you" You smiled nudging his shoulder slightly.

He lay back in the field and taking you by the waist.he turned his face to look at you but your eyes remained to the sky.He noticed your eyes soften in the moonlight.How then seemed to reflect the night sky.He smiled as you softly turned your head as their was hardly an inch between your faces.You looked into his baby blue eyes.Your eyes wondered to his lips and then back to his eyes.you got closer to him.You had started to get cold and web had a jacket on."you cold huh" he chuckled."Yea , how are you this warm , might just have to marry you" You giggled."Eh well I'll take your word for it"He slowly sighed.Their was a peaceful silence before Webster noticed something."Look , shooting star" he whispered smiling and pointing up to it."Make a wish , web" you whispered as you smiled towards him.He closed his eyes as you watched the sky.He re opened them after a moment.You shuffled to get onto your side to face him."So what'd you wish for" you smirked mischievously."Oh come on , you know if I told you it won't come true" he smiled.He went to sit up but you pinned him back down again.

"Now you got to tell me" you laughed."You wanna know huh" he smirked."Uh yes" you smiled."Well , how about kiss first" He smirked softly."A kiss" you said.He nodded."Honestly I'd-" you where cut off from a kiss from Webster.You slowly melted into the kiss.His hand gripped the back of your neck as he pulled away."looks like i got my wish" He smiled.you blushed.He then flipped you over and pinned you down."Not so funny now huh" he laughed as you were still trying to cover your blushing face.He then kissed you again but this time with more passion.You sunk into the kiss once again.your hands went to his waist.The kiss got more rough and deep after a couple minutes.

Webster ended up back in your room.you where wrapped up in his arms as rain started to pour down outside.Web slowly rubbed your lower back with his thumb as you lay in his arms."Web" you whispered."Yea" he whispered as he exhaled a puff of smoke."You still never told me your wish" you claimed."You really wanna know huh" he smiled."Please I'm curious" You whined."Okay jeez , well my wish , I wished that I could kiss you in that moment" He smiled softly.You smiled at him softly as your cheeks went red."Your cute when you blush sweetheart" he smiled before kissing you again."But your far more handsome shark boy" you smirked as you lay down with him once again.Laughter filled the room as you both lay happily with each other.it was like it was written in the stars for you.