George Luz

For 80schickgal

George's POV

I feel my eyes tear up as I see how these people where treated and how they where forced to live.It was absolutely heartbreaking to think about what those N@z! Fucks did to these innocent people.I look around and see people walking and stumbling , my heart just continued to break."Luz , you alright" frank asked."I don't know" I say stopping in my tracks.As I look around as more people started to appear.My eyes seemed to fix on a certain female.She was alone and seemed scared.Her eyes where a lovely deep brown but seemed to have lost their warmth.I don't think I blame her though for being scared with all the stuff she has probably seen , I think I would be too.We both have our own crappy times in the war.As I walked over to her , she turned around and a scared look rushed over her face.She backed up slightly when I approached more."Hey , hey it's okay , im not going to hurt you" I said carefully.She stoped but still looked scared as ever.i remembered i had some chocolate in my pocket.As I went in to my pocket , she spoke in  broken English."A-are the guards gone ?". as the chocolate resided in my hand , I nodded."Yea there gone now , your safe" I smiled softly as I handed over the chocolate."Danke" she said.that was the only German i knew as Leibgott  sometimes tells us some.I took a good look at her and saw she was covered in muck and bruises."I'm sorry this happened to you" I stammer out."I-It's okay , I know you where trying to help snd im don't think you knew about these places " she said slowly trying to get her words correct.She bit into the chocolate as a look of relief went over her face.

Her body seemed weak which it most likely was.I then handed over my canteen with the cap upon."don't worry , it's just water" I say.A half smile came across her face as she took it."Danke, what is your name?" She asked as she took a sip."Oh Uh my name is George , George Luz"I say."Well , thank you , George" she smiled."I'm y/n" she sighed.As she took another sip , i felt guilty for letting people like her go through so much because of her religion, it was shocking whah the will power of a singular man can do to millions of people.Everything was inhumane about this place , No one deserved to be in this horrible place.George looked about to see his fellow soldiers helping and caring for other people who where stuck in this place."How about we got for a little walk just outside the camp" I say looking at her gently.she nodded as she gave back my canteen.As she slowly walked forward , I noticed her limping a little I offered out my arm for her to help take the weight off her leg.I didn't want to leave her alone now I've met her.