Joe leibgott

!!!!!!Tw !!!!! - rape / sexual abuse !!!!!

You where down by the lake with some of the men from easy.you where all having a smoke before going for some drinks."We're gonna head up the now you coming y/n ?" Leibgott said."Yea I'll be up in a minute I'll finish this first then I'll be up" you smiled."Right see you then" he said waking up with Webster and skinny.You looked across the lake while taking another drawl.Joe leibgott was your boyfriend. He asked you to officially be his girlfriend after you all where taken out of Bastogne.you obviously said yes because you where madly in love with him.As you finished your smoke and put it out.you then felt someone cover your mouth and forcefully push you too the ground.

You where pushed onto your back."Well looks like I got lucky" he said slurring his words."Please get off" you said as he removed your underwear underneath your skirt."not gonna happen" he said taking down his trousers.Tears formed in his eyes.He started forcing him self inside you.you cried out as he did."Shut up you bitch" he said slapping your face.You silently cried as he forced him self in and out.It was starting to hurt you.He was going to hard.He was tearing up your insides."Please ....... Stop" you said as more tears spilled from your eyes."I SAID SHUT UP" he said hitting you across the head so he would leave a bruise.You then felt something spill down your thighs and it wasn't cum.He wouldn't stop though.He didn't care what he was doing. He was drunk.

You where so scared at this point.'what did I do to deserve this' you thought.You where sore and wanted it to stop but he wouldn't.Your whole body was unable to move.You looked at your skirt to see blood stains on it.Once he finally stopped , he quickly left as he heard people coming.It was Joe with doc roe , bull and skinny.They saw him run past them sweating and heard your cries.Joe ran to you and saw you laying in your own blood crying out in pain."Y/N !!  I'm going to murder him" Joe said getting next to you.he held you in his arms as you cried.Anger built up in all of them.You where like a sister to all of them. You cared about them and now someone had hurt you.

They took you back to where you where staying. They knew what the guy looked like so they knew who to punish.Joe stayed with you along with doc roe to make sure nothing became worse.Joe gently helped you clean yourself up."He's gone now sweetheart, he's never going to touch you again" Joe reassured you.You gently nodded as silent tears rolled down your face.He saw the pain in your eyes."When I see the man who did this too you he isn't going to last a minute" Joe said.You know Joe was there to help you but you felt still so scared.He gently carried you threw and lay you on the bed.

Bull and skinny found the guy who r@p5d you and took him to speirs and winters where he would be punished."What in gods name made you think that was okay private" speirs said with anger in his eyes.The private just spat in speirs shoe.Speirs hit him over the head with the back of his gun.Blood splattered over the floor."Get him out of my sight before I do something myself to him" winters said.They took him off and kept him contain in a small , guarded room.

Joe sat in the chair in the corner of the room."I'm sorry baby , I shouldn't have left you" Joe said with tears filling his eyes."Joe, you know it wasn't your fault right ? There's just some people out there" you said.Joe went in , motioning for wanting to hug you.You nodded and let him hug you."I'm never going to let someone hurt you like this again" Joe said.

A/N - I don't know how it feels to have been raped so if you don't like the way I've put this I can take it down if it discomforts you in any way