George luz

It was a cold night in Bastogne again.you where trying your best to keep warm as you tried to get some sleep.Your body was so tense you didn't think it got get anymore tense.One of your close friends , George luz , was over in the other foxhole with leibgott. You both used to be so close with each other but he seemed to not talk to you much or be very blunt with you.You had No clue why.You always had feelings for him so you always doubted yourself because of it.you snapped out of your thoughts as someone jumped into your foxhole."Oh it's just you floyd" you sighed with relief."Yea just me , thought you looked a bit cold" he said smiling shyly holding a blanket."T-thank you floyd" you stuttered as you where that cold.Floyd sat next to you and pulled you closer and then wrapped you both in a blanket."Better ?" He asked."Better" you smiled.His arms rested around your waist and your head rested on his chest."Your lovely and warm floyd" You let out."Huh good to know " he said letting out a little laugh.

You didn't notice but George was looking over with envy. He knew that should of been him instead of floyd. He was just to scared to anything about it."You know you've still got time , i mean floyd isn't even into her like that George" Joe said."it is probably too late I mean I've pushed her away so much Joe" George sighed."I don't know , I would try to talk to her" Joe said."Maybe , I'll sleep on it" George said.

You where fast asleep in floyd's arms.George slowly made his way over to your foxhole."Hey George" Floyd whispered."Hey" George said."I know you must think I've done this out of spite but she was absolutely freezing , pretty sure everyone is easy knows how you feel about her except her" Floyd said."I understand , I just can't seem to find the right time" George said.Floyd gently lifted you and placed you in George's lap. "I'm sure this is a good start" Floyd said smiling.George nodded.Floyd left the foxhole so it was just you and George."Aren't you stunning" George whispered.Your noise twitched a little after he said that.

You woke up in George's arms."Morning sleepy" george said."Morning" you let out."You where so beautiful and peaceful last night" George said."Really Now" you said trying to get up but his grip tightened.He pulled you back into his lap so you where straddling him.He just smirked."Too unfortunate that we're hear or I'd show you how much you mean to me by fucking the shit out of you" George whispered in your ear.you turned red as he started kissing your neck.He slowly sucked it leaving marks on your neck.His hand rested on the back of your neck.Once he stopped all he said was " see all mine princess".You kissed him roughly on the lips as he pushed you gently onto the ground."You gonna be good for me baby" he said.all you could do was nod as you felt his arms up your back.let's just say he left you limp for a bit after that ;)