Ronald speirs

*smut*

You where laying on your bed in Austria while your boyfriend, Ronald speirs , was in the shower.You where reading your book as you heard the shower come to a stop."Sweetheart come here" you heard ron half yell. "Okay" you said putting your book down.You entered the bath room to see him standing there with a towel loosely round his waist.He smirked as he saw you blush.His toned body still had water dripping down it.He shut the door."I couldn't stop thinking about you" he said lifting your chin up.You blushed more.he then removed your top then your shorts.He had a good scan of your body as you wore nothing underneath.He then dropped his towel and brought you through to a chair and made you straddle him.

His rough , large hand slipped down to your opening making sure you where ready for him.he slipped two fingers along your wet opening earning a little moan from you."That was hot sweetheart" He said.He then started kissing your neck and chest roughly hoping to leave marks on you.he left some on your Breasts aswell for good measures.His hands lifted your hips up to slam himself inside you.you both moaned.you grinded your hips to feel more as he slammed inside you.He then shoved you onto the edge of the bed to get a better thrust into you.He wasn't going easy on you one bit."You feel me baby" he moaned."Yes I feel you" you moaned.You arched your back as you threw your head back."Faster" you said.he went faster.You gripped the bedsheets as he found your sweet spot.you moaned out."Ron" you moaned."Louder sweetheart I can't hear you" He smirked going deeper into you."Ron" you moaned louder."Louder!!" He demanded slowing down , not going faster until you went louder."Ron" you screamed out in pleasure."Good girl" he smirked.his member was in so deep you didn't think it could go any deeper.

You where so close but to tease you he pulled out. You groaned. "stand up baby" he said smirking.You barely stood up , your legs felt weak.He then pinned you to the wall so your face was inches away.You knew what he was intending so to tease him you stuck your ass out a little.He then slammed in behind you making you moan out.He didn't give you anytime to ajust before slamming in and out of you.Your skin slapping against each other's. Moans and groans filled the room.It felt weird at first but you got used to it.He didn't seem to want to go very easy on you at all.You didn't care though. His hands where gripping ever so tightly on your hips.

Your body was hitting against the wall.You both had been at it for a while now.You felt so sensitive down in your core now , your legs felt weak.you both orgasemed a few times so your thighs where all sticky."P-please , it's sensitive" you let out."Okay , baby okay" Ron said gently pulling out.You dropped to your knees.You then felt a pair of strong arms lift you into bed.He pressed little kisses into your neck."You feeling okay ? Is it just sensitive" he asked gently pulling you into his arms while pulling up the duvet."Yea just sensitive" you said kissing his neck."I love you kitten" he said gently kissing you."I love you too" you said kissing him back.