Ronald speirs

Apologies in advance my German isn't that good in writing at all

Ron's POV

I walked through the mainly empty town in Austria.Nazi flags hung out windows and blew gently in the air.How could people support a man who has caused to much damage and hatred.soldiers looked around seeing how quiet it was from what we had all seen before.Yet we were all on high alert for any attacks.It was too quiet when walking through the town when I heard something coming from a latch behind a old latched bunker.I hesitated at first but once I heard it again , I loaded my gun at the ready , 2 other spillers behind me. I unlocked the doors carefully, still hesitant to weather I wanted to look so see what that hatch revealed.As I opened the hatch I saw a nurse hiding and cowering in fear with some others.I slowly put my gun away as I stood their."Hey , hey their it's okay, I won't hurt you" I said holding out my hand to help her out.She had clearly been their for a few days , she was dirty , tired and scared for her life.She took my hand , it was smooth but dried with blood and dirt.Her eyes squinted at the sudden light that hit her."What... happened" I asked as two more nurses appeared behind her a few moments later."We refused to treat German soldiers as we found out about the camps , we ran in the night be we got followed and hid" The nurse said in a German accent.

Your POV

I ran down the street looking for a safe place to hide until they stopped.untill they stopped trying to get me for what I had done.I saw a bunker door from the corner of my eye and was able to pry it open and get inside with two other nurses who had helped me before.He shut the doors and we all prayed , hearts pounding , we would be hung if we were found down here.We know we were in trouble but we knew the Nazi's where wrong for what they where doing it was all wrong.Their had been enough blood shed all around us.You held the cross around your neck.You begged for your life , praying and hoping silently that it wasn't to late for you to have your life spared in this moment.Their was yelling from soldiers , barking from guard dogs and lights flashing through the thin cracks of the hatch above you.'bitte verschone mich' I thought.

Days had went by and nothing had happened. Then we heard cars and voices again.The feeling of fear started up again as so many trucks and voices rumbled along outside.I tried
To move out of the light but accidentally knocked over a box of glass.Tears came to my eyes as I heard footsteps approach the hatch.I looked at the other two nurses who had the same fear in their eyes. Their was moment were I thought the soldier was going to go but I was wrong.The hatch opened and the sudden light blinded my eyes.I focused on the soldier infront of me.American , he was in an American uniform.Relief settled in me for a moment , the Germans that had once stationed here were gone.he reached his hand out and told me it was okay.I took his hand as he lead me up towards the bright sun.i admit he was decent looking but you tried to put that to the back of your mind.Eyes of American soldiers fell onto you and your fellow nurses.There was muttering coming from some."Keep moving soldiers , I'll deal with this , Doc roe" The mysterious man yelled out orders to the others as a medic jogged over."Doc , check these woman over and see if their able to help , there not Nazi's , I think they will be able to help" he said."Yes sir" the American medic said checking through his bag.who ever that man was , I owe him for not shooting me on site.