Lewis Nixon

It was a cold morning in late January.It was around 9am and you where laying next to your boyfriend , Lewis Nixon. He seemed to be more tired this morning.You lay on your back as your boyfriend lay next to you happily content with you and him together and being warm.you felt his arms wrap around your waist.you smiled as you felt yourself being pulled under the covers."Good morning" Lew said in a husk voice."Morning" you said softly kissing his forehead."I'm going to go get some coffee you want some" You asked trying to escape his grasp."Don't go sweetheart" he said."But-" he shut you up with a kiss.You softly kissed him back.You got out of his grasp and escaped out the bed while giggling.You heard him chuckle then proceed to get up from bed.You scurried down the stairs while he groggily followed.When he got to you , he placed his arms on your waist."Let's go back to bed hm sweetheart, the beds cold without you"He whispered into your ear.he picked you up bridal style.

"Lew put me down" you said."Not a chance" he smirked.He got you back into bed.He pulled you under the covers once again and held you close so you couldn't get away.You sighed contently as you realised you weren't getting away this time.You both lay contently as the clock slowly ticked , listing to best of your boyfriends heart.You had gotten more comfortable than you had thought you would and got on top of him to lay.You wrapped your arms around his waist and rested your head just into his neck.He chuckled with amusement as you got yourself very much comfortable now after not wanting to go back to bed.He pressed a kiss on your head."We need to do this more often" You whispered."What me drag you back to bed ?" Lewis smirked."You know exactly what I mean" you smiled as you kissed his chin.Lewis pulled the covers up more to cover your back to keep you warm.

You lay with Lewis as you listened to the rain outside with every drop clattering gently off the window.You could feel his rough hands gently rub your back as you lay on top of him.He knew It soothed you a lot.You almost fell back asleep but you were still slightly awake to be able to here what was going on around you."Your so perfect you know that sweetheart" Lewis whispered quietly before giving you a kiss on the head."How are you so god damn warm might just have to marry you right now" you muttered."Right here right now" lewis smirked as he flipped you over.He was pinning you down so you couldn't get away.He leaned down and gave you a gentle kiss as you cupped his cheeks.He then slowly let you loose as he thought you wanted to get up but he was shocked to see you remained in the warmth with him."I love you" He said."I love you too" you said kissing his cheek.