Johnny martin

TW - PANIC ATTACK ,MENTIONS OF ABUSE (please don't read if your sensitive to anything mentioned above or similar, don't want to upset people)

You say in the shower crying your eyes out , you where fully clothed.Memories of your childhood wouldn't leave. Your parents where raging alcoholics and abused you and your siblings.They would usually take it out on you because you where the oldest and you apparently where the reason to there addiction.Your screams of pain wear getting drowned out by the water pouring over your head.You would have panic attacks sometimes due to them making you feel over whelmed.You hated how they made you feel abs you wanted them all to stop.

Your boyfriend Johnny Martin , had just gotten home and heard you faintly screaming from up stairs.He ran up stairs quickly and burst the door open and turned the shower off."I'm sorry , I'm sorry ,I'm sorry" you cried out and Johnny picked you up.

"Please baby it's okay , your going to be okay see your safe now , just breathe , please" Johnny said trying to calm you down."Come on let's get you dries off yea ?"Johnny said.you nodded as he got you a towel.He saw how tired your eyes where. His heart broke to see you like this.

After you dried off you got into some warm clothes and basically fell onto your shared bed.Your eyes where still red and swollen."Here , drink some water , you need some" Johnny smiled softly."Thanks" you said sitting up.Johnny sat next to you and held your hand."Was it the same thoughts as last time" he asked.you nodded while drinking the water.

You put down the glass and Johnny brought you tightly in his arms.He plastered kisses all over your face."See your okay , your safe , there never going to hurt you ever again"Johnny said."Thank you" you whispered out.

His hand rested on your back as he lay with you.You had never felt so safe with someone before like you did with Johnny.He was always there when you needed him most and you for him.You started to slowly fall asleep on Johnny's chest."How did I get a beautiful girl like you" Johnny said kissing your forehead.

Johnny has first met you when you where both teenagers. He always knew what had happened with your parents and was always willing to look after you , even at 16. After he told you he was going to the airborne , your heart broke even more. You didn't know what to do without Johnny.You still wrote to each other but it wasn't the same as seeing each other and you worried that he would get hurt.you where so glad once Johnny came home. Once you both became official, you bought a small house with a lovely garden and garage.You couldn't be more content with your life.