Floyd talbert

Requested by estellam15

*Smut*

Everyone was out drinking when then got to Austria. Even you where out with them.You where already really quite drunk.you where up talking with leibgott and you where getting all touchy with each other.Floyd watched with envy.He didn't want anyone else touching you and leibgott was pushing his limits.He angrily gulped down his pint.He watched as leibgott put his hands down onto your ass.His face filled with rage.

He just couldn't take it No more.He didn't want anyone else having you or touching you. Basically everyone is easy knew how he felt for you.He was completely and utterly in love with you.he waited until leibgott left to get more drinks. He walked up to you and took you by the hands."H-Hey Floyd" you said."Hey sweetheart" he smirked.He pressed some kisses into your neck in hope that people would see.you secretly liked it."Come on let's go somewhere more private shall we" you smirked."My pleasure" he smirked back.He took you to his bed room."Oh angel , you don't know what i want to do to you" he smirked into your neck.You let out a stuttered breath.

He slowly removed your clothes and got a good long look at your body.His cheeks turning red he slowly moved his hands around your naked body.His hands rested on your waist as he roughly kissed your neck.you felt impatient and frustrated as he leaned over you.His now naked body was now in your view and it was beautifully toned."Floyd ....please" you said with a slight moan in your voice."Oh is my girl getting impatient" he smirked teasing you.He slid into you with his long stiff member letting you adjust.You moaned out.He picked up the pace.you threw your head back into the pillow and your back arched.He slammed harder into you.You had never felt so good before.Your moans becoming more uncontrollable.

His groans where mixing with your moans across the room.You didn't know how to control yourself anymore."Faster" you moaned out.He smirked and went a whole lot faster.You moaned out.His hands started pulling and threading through your hair.You where bringing him so much pleasure.He has you deeply under his control.He couldn't care less if people could hear you both.He wanted people to know that you where his and his only.

You both where going on for most of the night before he finally pulled out.Both of you where tired and worn out.He kissed you softly."I love you" he said."I love you too floyd" you smiled.You lay your head on his chest."We gotta do that again sometime" Floyd let out with a smirk.you rolled your eyes and kissed his chin."Yea , sure we do" you smirked.