Skinny sisk

You where sat in a foxhole by yourself. It was the Christmas Eve of 1944. You where cold and hungry.you where trying to keep yourself warm.You tried to light yourself a smoke but your hands where to cold and too Shaky to stay still.

Skinny watched you from afar. His eyes softened every time he lay eyes on you. He had never felt this way about anyone else how he felt about you.you where a few months older than you but that didn't matter to him.He got a blanket and made his way over to you."Hey y/n" he said jumping into your foxhole."Hey skinny" you smiled softly as he sat huddled next to you."Some Christmas huh" skinny said."Yea I know , didn't expect to be sitting outside in the freezing cold" you said."Yea I know neither did I" skinny said.he opened up the blanket a bit more so it could cover the both of you.You pulled your self closer into skinny's body to keep warm.

His hands where resting on your waist.Your head was resting gently on his chest , listening to the beat of his heart."Your tired , you should get some sleep" skinny sighed."It's hard to sleep" you whispered." I know , i know" skinny whispered in your ear.Skinny then slowly and gently pulled you into his lap and wrapped the blanket more neatly around the both of you."Better ?" He asked."Better" you muttered.You wrapped your arms around his waist and rubbed his lower back as you tried to sleep.He rested his chin on the top of your head.he held your hand as you slowly started to fall asleep.

You woke up during the night needing the toilet so you gently got up from skinny's lap without waking him up.You crunched over the snow and crouched down to go to the toilet.

After you finished you started to walk over when you felt arms grab into you.Muffled screams left your mouth as a hand covered it.Skinny awoke to hearing the muffled light screams and the loud crunching of snow behind him.He instantly shot up bringing his gun with him."Leave her you prick" Skinny yelled.He aimed his gun and shot the one holding your mouth to the ground. The other one let go and ran off.skinny saw blood on your hands thinking it was yours."Y/n , where are you hit , y/n , where does it hurt" he said fussing over you."Skinny , skinny , it's not mine , it's not mine don't worry" you said.

Skinny looked at you in aw as he realises you where okay."Y-your okay" he smiled.You nodded before you felt the smoothness of his lips against yours.You slowly sunk into the kiss."Please , don't go out of my site" skinny said into the kiss."I won't" you said smiling it i the kiss.