Chuck grant

A/N - I'm so sorry I've not updated on this for a long while , I've just had stuff happen all at once so needed to take time off after a couple things happened so here is a short one to kick things off again!

You lay in bed sound asleep.Your eyes where still red and puffy and with your eyelashes still damp with tears.You couldn't forget the flashbacks of War that had destroyed your mental state.Thankfully , your boyfriend, Chuck Grant, was there for you through all the hard times as you where there for him.You thought Chuck didn't hear you from the bathroom but he did.His heart broke but decided to talk about with you in the morning because he knew you didn't have the mental strength to talk when you where crying because all you would do was apologise.You would always wonder why Chuck was still here with you.Why he hadn't left you for some more pretty and skinny girl.You where mentally unstable and didn't know how to help yourself.

Chuck opened the bathroom door and turned the light of behind him.He slipped under the covers and pulled you closer to him.He knew you weren't asleep.The tears where still hot while running down your face.He knew how much you where hurting but didn't know what was causing the pain and sorrow within you."Baby , you know If you want to feel better , your gonna have to let me help you"Chuck whispered."Just let me go to sleep" you whispered as your voice cracked with pain."Please just speak to me" Chuck said in a loud whisper.He tilted your head up so he could look in your eyes try and read them.All he could see was the redness around your eyes with tears caught in your eyelashes.He kissed your forehead as he heard little cries escaped your mouth."Your gonna be okay" He said softly. You where hurting so bad on the inside.You wanted it to all go away.

Chuck was always protective of you.You didn't know why but he was.He always was close by when you said he didn't need to be.For now , you just lay in his arms and closed your eyes to try and get some sleep.Chuck watched as you finally fell asleep.He knew you loved him  a lot and he knew you hated feeling like this.He placed a kiss on your forehead before he tried to get some sleep himself.