George Luz

TW - MENTIONS OF SELF HARM

A/N - I know I tend to do a couple of ones with SH but i do this because I know how it feels to struggle with it I'm going through it myself so your not alone in this <3

you sat in the shower one night as the water pored over you.Blade in one hand as you had yet added another cut to your bloodied arm.It stung but it made sure that you knew you could still feel something for once.The war had a huge impact on you. You struggled a lot after the war as you were a medic , you never sought out any help.No tears left your eyes , you didn't have the strength to form any.the weight on your chest stopped you from feeling anything at times which you wished you could lift off but it was something you knew was difficult to do.Giving up something you've had for so long , it's hard to live a normal life after having that weight on you , especially during the war.You got up and stopped the flow of water and dried off what was left of the red stained water on your arm.You got one of George's hoodies and a pair of shorts and just lay in bed curled up with your thoughts.You felt tears finally form in your eyes as it had now sank in what you had done.You cried into your pillow hoping it would drown out your sobs.You then felt a warm hand on your back."Sweetheart I'm here what's up" George whispered loudly as you turned around to face him.he pulled you into his chest to try and calm you down.You cried into his chest."It's okay , let it out love" he said."I'm sorry , I'm sorry , I'm sorry" you repeated."What are you sorry about" he asked.You motioned your arm.George's heart sank completely."Y-you promised" George loudly whispered.He saw the distress in your red and watery eyes."just come here" he muttered pulling you closer.he knew you tried hard to not do it.He just tried to comfort you by being their with you."You know I love you y/n I just can't loose you" He said gently pressing a kiss on your head.

"i couldn't help it" you whispered after you calmed down.George was quiet for a moment."I know" he said with no tone behind his voice."Just let me hold you" he muttered.He held your from behind and made sure to not put any pressure on your arm.You closed your eyes."Can I take care of you , like you did to me ?"George asked."If you truly want too" you sniffed."Okay , I love you" he whispered."I love you too" you whispered as you slowly stopped crying.George kissed the back of your neck which comforted you.George then got up and went towards the cupboard and opened it.He pulled down a thick , warm blanket which he secretly knew you loved to wrap up in at nights when he wasn't around.He smiled at you as he pulled back the covers to wrap you up in the blanket with him."Come here sweetheart" George said as you sniffled as you sat up.He scooped you up into the blanket and lay with you.He pulled you into his chest as he pulled the duvet over you both with the blanket still wrapped around you both."I can't loose you , not Now , not ever" he whispered."I'll try , I don't want you be alone but I don't want to feel like this anymore" you whispered back.You slept at peace that night , knowing George was with you.His arms remained tightly around your waist to ensure you where not going anywhere.You never loved someone more than George.