Carwood lipton

*smut*

You where out in Austria with the rest of easy company. You where already a few pints down so you weren't completely sober.Some guys were checking you out from afar but you didn't really notice because they weren't bothering you.you went up for another pint when you felt someone grab your waist."Hey there sweetheart" someone whispered in your ear."Get off" you said as they started dragging too off."Aw what was that" he smirked."I said get off me" you said pushing him away.

"Gonna regret that sweetheart" he sneered.He went to slap you across the face when a hand gripped his wrist and shoved him aggressively into a table.It was Lipton."Get away from her corporal" Lipton spat.You saw the anger on his face but you honestly thought it was quite hot."You okay y/n ?" He asked softening his look." Yea im good thanks" you said as your heart pounded as he came closer to you.

"Come with me" he whispered while everyone carried on with there night.He softly took your hand and lead you off to his room.He was kissing you and rubbing your ass making you wet and giving you butterflies."Your so gorgeous..... and all mine" he said opening his bedroom door.You blushed as he pushed you into his bedroom.Your hands went around the back of his neck."Lip what are you gonna do to  me" you whimpered in his ear softly."Your going to have to wait and see princess" he smirked.He pinned you to the wall.he started nipping abs sucking at your neck purposely wanting to leave marks.He gripped your waist.He slowly undressed you down to your panties. "God your body is hot" lip said kissing you.

His hands pressed on the inside of your thighs.He then pinned you to his bed where he stripped of and revealed his long stiff member.It almost batted up to his stomach.He wanted you so bad.You pushed him into his back and straddled his waist."You want this bad huh" you smirked."Yea" he said.You slowly slid onto him.You both moaned in unison.You bounced up and down on his dick as he placed his hands on your hips.That made his dick go in deeper.It felt too good to be true.His hands then traveled up to your hardened nipples and slowly rubbed them making you try and suppress your moans."I wanna hear you princess" he groaned.You moaned out."Good girl" he moaned out.

Your moans and his groans filled the room.Your skin slapping together.His hands pushed you down more onto his dick."You feel so good baby" he said.your hands gripped onto his arms tightly as you got more sloppy.he could tell by you getting sloppy that you where close to finishing."Cum when you need to baby" he said.You kept going until you released over his thighs.You moaned out as you did."good girl" he said. He let you ride out your high. Soon after he finished inside of you.It slowly dripped down your thighs.

You got of his dick and lay with him catching your breath.you felt gentle and soft kisses on your face unlike the rough ones he had once left before.These where more loving.you cuddled into him and both of you where soon enough wrapped in the duvet.

In the morning you felt a bit sore and weird. Lip was already up.He was rubbing your back."Hey how you feeling" he asked gently giving you a kiss."Good but a bit sore" you said as your head rested on his chest."Come on , let's get you cleaned up Yea" Lipton said.You nodded. You followed him to the bathroom.you where still sensitive so he ran you a bath.He wrapped you in a warm towel to keep you warm."Thank you" you smiled."No problem sweetheart" he said smiling.