Part 1: Rescue

ʇɥǝ ouǝ qoɹu ʍıʇɥ ɐɔʞǝɹɯɐu ɐup ʎǝɐƃɐɹ qloop, ʇɐʞǝu ıu qʎ ʇɥǝ ɹoʎɐl ɟɐɯılʎ, ɐup ʇɐʞǝs ʇɥǝ uɐɯǝ oɟ l/u ʍıll qǝ ʇɥǝ ouǝ ʇo ǝup ɐll ǝʌıl.

_______________________________________

(play)

You knocked on the door, Eren was holding the knife behind his back while you held a pair of scissors, the rain was pouring as you waited for a response.

There was nothing, you looked towards your brother, he nodded, signalling you to open the door.

"Excuse me-"

"Stay where you are rat!" One of the men responded, he quickly moved towards the door and held it in place. "How'd you even find this place!?"

"M-me and my br-brother were in the woods and g-got lost, we saw your cabin and w-well."

The man looked back, you heard the rustling of clothes, the man looked back to you before responding.

"Lost in the woods? Children your age shouldn't be out there on their own to begin with. Big bad wolves may pounce on ya from no-where." The man explained as he began rubbing your head. "It's alright now though, you'll be safe here. My buddy and I will be happy to take yo-!" The man was cut off as you jammed the scissors into his neck, you watched him bleed out.

"Thank you sir, but we aren't stupid." You said in a cold voice, you may only have been 9 years old but you were perfectly willing to kill, you had very similar views to your brother. "Sleep tight, do let the bed bugs bite."

You pulled the scissors out of his neck, pushing him to the floor as you and your brother stood there.

"THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!?" Another man yelled.

You slammed the door shut and tied your scissors around a broomstick handle, quickly handing it to Eren as you took his knife.

You waited for the door to open, and open it did. The man ran through, halting to look around.

He was oh-so late.

Eren dashed forwards and impaled him with the make-shift spear as you jumped up and sliced his throat.

"YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT, PEOPLE LIKE YOU DON'T DESERVE THE ABILITY TO COMPREHEND THE IDEA OF LIVING YOU DISGUSTING ANIMALISTIC FAILURE OF A DEVIL!!!" Eren yelled as he continued to stab the man, you merely kicked his head and spat on his face.

You walked over to the girl, Mikasa was it? As Eren regained his composure. You started to cut off the rope binding her arms as you spoke.

"You're safe now, those people can't hurt you any more. I'm Y/N, that's Eren, we're Dr. Yeager's children. Your name's Mikasa right? Me and my brother were tagging along with dad to have a routine check up on your family, but I think you can guess-"

"There were three of them..." Mikasa cut you off, your eyes widened.

"Th-three?"

You felt a pain in your stomach, followed by the feeling of wind in your hair and your back hitting the wall, the man similarly kicked Eren into you.

He lifted you and your brother by the throat as he started screaming about how he would murder you.

You quickly looked around the room, looking for anything that may help, your eyes quickly settled on Mikasa.

"H-help, help o-or yo-u will b-e kil-led as we-ll!" You managed to choke out, you felt your eyes begin to droop and your vision blur as you saw Mikasa move and grab the knife you had left on the floor.

She stood still for a moment, however just before your eyes shut you saw her move.

(stop)

_______________________________________

Your eyes slowly lifted as you tried to figure out what was going on, it was only then you remembered.

You quickly sat up, ready to fight as you tried to find your surroundings.

Y/N! Are you hurt?!" A familiar voice called out to you.

"D-Dad?"

"Y/N, are you hurt?"

"What happened?"

Grisha leaned back, he was very clearly worried. (who wouldn't be if their children just killed 3 adult men with weapons?)

"Curious as always... I see your fine." Your father sighed, letting the tension leave his body. "Why didn't you wait for me at the bottom of the mountain like I said? Both of you."

You looked to your side, only now just spotting your brother.

"Eren! are you-"

"I'm fine."

You stopped and turned back to your father.

"The police wouldn't have made it in time, Mikasa would be gone if we didn't step in."

"You still shouldn't have thrown your life away like that!"

"And let hers be ruined and torn down?!"

He stood up and turned to Mikasa, you turned away and started looking around, ignoring what your father was saying, at least until you heard it.

"I'm cold... I have nowhere to go now..."

You sighed, brushing past Eren as you took his scarf, you wrapped it around Mikasa's neck.

"Better?"

There was a small nod in response.

Your father looked around before commenting:

"It's getting late, we should head home. Mikasa, come live with us."

Without a word more Grisha set off, you followed suit and Eren and Mikasa weren't far behind.

<== To be continued... ==============