Part 16: The truth...

"Kenny." Levi stated. Erwin and the other commanders had decided Levi could remain as a soldier, though not without a demotion, so for now he was a squad leader. He had command over his old squad (remember they didn't die) and nobody else, though he was still heavily respected. "Between the burns and the blood you've lost, there's nothing that can save you now."

"Oh yeah? I wonder..." 'Kenny' reached behind him and pulled out a small case, within it was a syringe holding titan serum, almost identical to that of the one in the nearby ruins of the chapel. "Swiped this sucker out of Rod's bag, back in the cave. Seems as though if I just stab myself, I'll turn into a big strong titan..." The man spoke with a raspy voice, one clearly about to pass on.

"You had the time and strength to inject yourself before we got here, if you wanted to. Why didn't you?"

"The thing is, runt, I don't feel like dyin'. Not without my dream coming true, that is..." The man started chuckling to himself. "We humans, are all the same. Every last one of us... For some it's drinking, for some it's women, for some even religion. All of us had to spend our lives drunk on something, or we would have no cause to keep pushing on, everyone was a slave to somethin', even him..." The man would violently cough blood. "So... What's your poison, runt, heroics?"

Levi moved closer, pinning the man to the tree.

"Kenny. Tell me everything you know about the king, the first king! Why didn't he want humanity to survive!?"

"Dunno, beats me. Although, I do know it's part of the reason, that we Ackermans decided to turn coat..." The man coughed again.

"So apparently, that's my name as well. Tell me, who are you? What were you to my mom?"

Kenny chuckled slightly.

"Heh. You dumbass. I'm just her brother." The man started violently coughing up blood again.

"That day... Why? Why did you leave me?"

The two stared at each other for a short moment, before Kenny began again.

"Because... I just wasn't cut out... To be somebody's dad. Not like that stopped me anyways..."

Kenny lifted the case containing the syringe and serum, shoving it into your chest. "Carla Yeager... Boy was she fine. Too bad she was already engaged an' all."

You took a step back, shocked.

He couldn't possibly mean...

"That's right kiddo, I'm your papi... Why else would I have wanted you to survive?" He gave a toothy grin, before coughing again.

"D-does that mean-"

"Yep... You and Levi are cousins an' all. But no, ya brother was from Carla's husband... Sorry I couldn't be there for ya, kid..."

You stumbled back, grasping the container before falling over your cape. Levi gave a soft gasp.

"Kenny..." He muttered. You looked back to your father, only to see a lifeless husk.

_______________________________________

You didn't attend Historia's coronation, at least not formally, you were too distraught from recent events for that. However, you did still go to meet her and the others after the event,  Levi by your side.

"So, what was he like?" You asked your ex-captain.

"He was always a "Blink and you'll miss him" type. There one day and gone the next, only to return 3 days later. He could drink anyone under a table though, so there's that." Levi gave a small chuckle.

"I- I think I see them." You held your hand to the top of your head to block out the sun. Sure enough, it was all 3 of your sisters, your brother and the rest of what remained of the 104'th.

Both parties slowed as they reached one another, meeting with a short gap between the two.

Historia suddenly clenched her hands, looking down and shaking violently, as if she was hyperventilating.

"H-hey are you alrigh-" You raised your arm and took a step forward to comfort her, only to be interrupted by her screaming, rushing forward and punching Levi.

Historia gave a uneasy chuckle, backing away.

"Did that hurt? Well I'm queen now, so too ba-" She stopped as she saw you, back towards her and walking back the way you came.

You put your hand to your face, covering one eye as the other spilt tears, this was too much, way too fast. You broke out into a sprint, leaving the hall before the others could see the streams running down your cheeks.

"Y-Y/N!" Historia called. Frieda only sighed and placed her hand on her sister's shoulder.

"It seems as though he's reached his breaking point. I can't say I'm surprised, given all he's been through in the past few months."

"W-what do you mean?" Historia looked to her sister.

"He was forced to take a fake name, fought against the most vile creatures on earth, learnt he was one of those monsters and almost killed for it, learnt he wasn't who he believed he was, forcefully drafted, learnt his allies were the cause for the murder of his mother, had an unknown sibling, had to kill one of the few father figures in his life after his first was killed by his brother and had his sister take the thrown and then punch one of his old authority figures. That would crush anyone."

"And that's not all." Levi spoke up. "Turns out his mother cheated on his original father figure with my uncle, meaning he has a new name, a deadbeat father, and all the other points."

"WHAT!?" Eren yelled. "MOM CHEATED ON DAD!?" Mikasa quickly shut him up by elbowing him.

"Come, Let's talk about this somewhere more appropriate."

The others had no choice but to follow suit, intrigued by your wacky life and history.

<==To be continued...===============

Hey. I know it's been long as fuck since i've updated this book, but i'll actually get back into it soon, and there won't be a christmas special this year (yeah im an asshole, i know) but instead there will be some filler before moving onto the second half of S3.

So cya around I guess.

-BlandyBoi