Season 2: P1 (Part 11)

You had your hands in your pockets, thinking things through as you looked at the fleshy mass in front of you.

"So the walls have titans in 'em eh?" You looked towards Pastor Nick, he was visibly shaking.

"Do not let sunlight touch it!!" The man could easily be having a heart attack, but that wasn't important right now.

You stood on top of Trost district's gate, looking at Nick as Hange started to interrogate him.

"Wanna tell us what's going on?? Why is there a titan in the wall, I can't see any reason for it... But why choose to keep it a secret? I need answers, and right now too."

Nick slowly stood up, you watched him with careful eyes.

You had been required to stay with a higher up whenever going to the cities, and for now you had been entrusted to Hange, she was bugging you almost all day, asking you random questions about your titan and it's hardening.

"I don't have time for this nonsense! I'm a busy man, my flock has been devastated! I demand restitution! Do you know who I am?!? Let me down from here this instant!"

You rushed forward spinning him around and holding him by the scruff of his shirt over the wall, either he was particularly light, or you had gotten much stronger.

"Straight down good enough?" Hange asked, seemingly un-phased by your actions and playing it off as normal.

People rushed to grab you, Hange threw out her hand and told them to wait.

"Let me ask you this, do you have any concept of how many scouts have laid down their lives fighting these beasts? More then you can count. They fought for freedom, and I was there with them. I was willing to lay down my life. Now explain or take the plunge, we can always move onto the next man."

"Do it! I am nothing but the lords sheep, so let him care for me in death! Lord grant releaAAAS-"

You dropped the man, Hange immediately yelled.

"Y/N WHAT THE HELL DID YOU-" She was cut off by you jumping after the man, flicking your finger and transforming as you hit the ground, catching the Pastor in your titans hand.

You pulled yourself from the nape of your titan and made your way over to the decomposing hand, lines etched onto your face where muscle tendons had once been.

"Now I don't think you understand what's going on here. You're talking to a titan. I could kill you in a heartbeat, you may be willing to die, but what about everyone else? WHAT IF I CRYSTALISE MY HANDS RIGHT HERE AND NOW, BREAK CHUNKS OFF THE WALL AND RELEASE THOSE TITANS?!? S p i l l i t."

Bells rung and you heard horse steps clattering at a immense speed.

Why do I feel like something's happened?

_______________________________________

"Titans have breached wall Rose!" Erwins voice boomed over the crowd, somehow the titans had gotten in, it wasn't through a gate though, Bertolt and Reiner, AKA The Armoured and Colossal prime suspects, were under direct supervision at the time, which made it almost certain it wasn't them, so unless there were in fact multiple colossals, there should have been no way the wall could have been breached. "We have also received reports that there are currently a group of survivors at the old castle of Utgard. That is where we shall head to first, after that we can send parties out to search the wall breach, should our attempts prove fruitless, this will be a dark day for humanity! We set out in 2 hours!" It was currently 4am, prime time to move and save the others, it would take about a hour to get to the castle which would make it around 8:30 when you got back, perfect to use the rest of the day for search and rescue operations.