Part 7: Battle For Trost (Part 2)

"You're all gonna die..." You turned to the voice to see Eren, kneeling there with a sadistic smile on his face.

Fucking idiot, they probably heard and now they're gonna think the worst...

You stood there, Mikasa besides you, both with blades out while Armin was making sure Eren was okay.

"Eren you have to tell them everything, they're scared but they'll understand!" Armin explained. Eren still looked out of it.

"Armin wh-"

"You catch that? He said we're all gonna die." One of the guards spoke up.

"Not much else you can make of that, son of a bitch wants to eat us."

"CADETS EREN YEAGER, MIKASA ACKERMAN, Y/N L/N AND ARMIN ARLERT. THE FOUR OF YOU HAVE COMMITED ACTS OF HIGH TREASON, WHETHER OR NOT A SWIFT EXECUTION BEFALLS YOU DEPENDS ON YOU!" Yelled Captain Woermann. "ANY ATTEMPT TO MOVE FROM WHERE YOU STAND NOW, ANYTHING I DEEM THE LEAST BIT SUS(PICIOUS) WILL BE MET WITH CANNON FIRE, DO NOT TEST ME! ANSWER CAREFULLY: EREN YEAGER, WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU, HUMAN OR TITAN!?"

After a few seconds Eren spoke up.

"Sir, I don't understand the question!"

"DON'T TRY AND STALL FOR TIME, YOU'LL BE BLOWN APART BEFORE YOU CAN REVEAL YOUR TRUE FORM!"

You could tell tensions were rising, there wouldn't be a way out of this, not with so many humans against you. You opened the hatch on your ring and flicked the blade down, resting your thumb on it.

I'll have to use this soon if things don't change, I may have a lot to talk about with Frieda, but she wouldn't know about this whole titan business so I can tell she was being genuine.

"What true form?" Eren responded, did this bastard really have no recollection of the events he caused.

"SPARE ME YOUR IGNORANCE, YOU EMERGED FROM THE CARCASS OF A DEAD TITAN IN FULL VIEW OF YOUR COMRADES! UNDER THE CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES YOU ARE A UNKNOWN ENTITY AND I AM FULLY WITHIN MY RIGHTS TO ELIMINATE YOU!"

"Excuse us." You stated, stepping forward while doing tricks with your sword, Mikasa right behind you. "I wouldn't fire at us, especially while we're standing here. Unless anyone is willing to solve this in a one on one or two on two fight, if that's the case then step right up."

You saw the man who had ordered you to join the rear guard mutter something to Woermann, you decided to ignore it.

"Sir, there's something you should know. L/N and Ackerman were assigned to the elites right off the bat. The girl is equal to 100 soldiers, the boy far above that, he drilled right through a entire titan one time. If we lost them it would be quite a tragedy."

"Mikasa, Y/N. You can't take them all on, even if you took down a fe-" Your blonde ally tried to protest.

You cut Armin off. "Do you really think we can't take them on? Mikasa could probably take on 2 at a time, given these are people she would probably take down 5 before falling herself. I could probably take on 3 with a bit of trouble, but I would definitely be capable of 8. With Eren working along with us we could easily take them out."

"Anyone who comes at Eren or Y/N have to go through me, I would take on the entire regiment if I had to. Y/N has his own secret reasons for helping but I know he'd do the same." Mikasa indulged in the possibilities.

You nodded, you would tell them about this later, now wasn't the time.

"FOR THE LAST TIME, ARE YOU A HUMAN OR A TITAN!?" Woermann yelled again, he was beginning to piss you off.