Part 15: Frieda...

Your eyes opened slowly, you were partially blinded by the light bouncing off the walls and into your eyes.

When they did eventually open, you found yourself with a face full of steam, tied up, a bar in your mouth and without a shirt.

The fuck is going on? I was just with Levi and Nifa...

"Ah Historia, it seems we are finally alone." You heard a familiar voice say.

Is that... Rod??

True to your belief, Rod Reiss walked towards Historia, a gentle smile on his face.

"Father.." Historia muttered. "How could I ever do this? How could I eat my own sister?!"

You slowly turned your head, to your left was Eren and Frieda, you immediately started thrashing.

"Oh? It seems he is awake." Rod turned to you, pulling out a syringe.

"FATHER PLEASE! I CAN UNDERSTAND EATING ME BUT WHY Y/N?!" You heard Frieda call, Rod turned to her with a low expression.

"Your term is nearly over, Eren's father here tried and nearly succeeded in killing us all the day you went to Shiganshina. He needs to be punished for his father's sins. And Y/N? You know why yourself Frieda, he was only meant to hold the absorption titan temporarily, he can't use it's full power, until you learnt to eradicate the power Uri made... There's no way Y/N would allow us to go free after this ordeal, he seems to be fighting right now."

Damn right you were fighting, it may not have accomplished anything but you sure as hell weren't willing to back down.

"Hey hey hey, now wait a damn minute!" You heard a gruff voice call, you saw a man descending with ODM gear, the same man who shot you on the rooftops.

"Kenny..." Rod muttered.

"You know damn why I want one of the kids to live. And here you are trying to get him eaten. I know that this succession ceremony involves titans, and so that's why I think there should be a fair fight." Kenny made his way up to you, taking out the gag and slicing your forehead. "If Y/N wins, then he and the others go free. If not, then you can have your reign of power."

(1:00)

Lightning struck around around you, illuminating the hall as your titan burst from around you.

You grabbed Rod and clasped him tightly, just before getting out of your titan and taking the syringe.

"Alright you fat sack of shit, I have plenty of questions to ask you, but Frieda can answer most of those. But for these ones..." You hardened your foot and kicked him, smashing part of his jaw to mush, taking several notes from Levi. "Why don't you answer them as a titan? Obviously you'll need a few cuts though..."

You continued to beat the old man yelling slurs and curses at him as you did so.

"YOU REALLY TRIED TO TRICK HISTORIA INTO BECOMING A TITAN HUH? MY OWN GOD DAMN SISTER-IN-LAW! YOU REALLY FUCKED UP WHEN YOU GOT ME INVOLVED WITH THIS TITAN BULLSHIT, EVEN IF I WASN'T, I WOULD STILL BE CAPABLE OF BEATING YOU TO A BLOODY PULP! YOU GAVE ME ANSWERS, HOWEVER. THE ABSORPTION TITAN CAN MANIPULATE THE ABILITIES OF OTHERS?!" Rod looked shocked as you yelled, he had never seen you this angry. "GUESSING BY YOUR FACE THAT'S THE FULL POWER YOU SPOKE OF, MAYBE IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE BLOOD OF THE REISS FAMILY BUT I PROBABLY ABSORBED IT FROM FRIEDA OR HISTORIA!! YOU FAT FUCK!!!!!" You continued to beat him till you grew bored of it, you had set Eren and Frieda free during this time.