Part 9: Prison Away From Home

You rode your newly picked, white maned and otherwise hazelnut coloured horse. You named him Pedro. A fitting name for your horse, as stoic and unmoving as a rock, so you picked a long lost word for it.

Olou was talking non-stop about an old castle you were staying in, or something like that, referring to you and Eren as 'Toys' the entire time.

Eren looked back to Levi, who was staring back with a blank face, clearly unnerving the boy.

You couldn't be less bothered about what Levi thought of you, a monster, a uncontrollable beast or a person. All you wanted was for him to not have any bias when he spoke to or about you.

"Listen up newbies, you won't be getting the royal treatment, the good captain doesn-" The man was cut off as he bit his tongue, blood spurting everywhere.

Disgusting. You thought to yourself as you continued to make way to the castle.

_______________________________________

You and Eren were on cleaning duty, Levi had been quite adamant about the place being absolutely spec-less, and you had a feeling he meant it in the quite literal way.

"Alright Y/N, we're done here, I'll go inform the captain and-"

"No we're not. People like Levi mean what they say, and him saying spec-less means he wants literally not a spec of dirt or dust, got it? The only spot we may be able to get away with is the outside of the window, but even that may be asking for too much."

And speak of the devil, just as you said this Levi walked around the corner and interrupted the conversation you two were having.

"Hoping I'm not interrupting anything, but I've given you two enough time, this place better be up to standards or you'll be down for horse feeding duties for a week."

Fucking called it.

You put your hands up in surrender as you stepped out of the room, Eren following behind.

"He's gonna be out in like 3 seconds either screaming or in silent rage."

Eren looked at you in a confused manner as you just watched the door, Levi burst out while holding a cleaning rag.

"You two are pathetic. You call that clean? A literal horse could do better." 

Eren started snickering, you were on the edge as well, remembering the nickname that Jean had been given.

"What's so funny Yeager?"

"N-Nothing sir!" Eren quickly stood to attention, saluting with a scared expression on his face.

"Since you two are both new, I would have let you off. But since Eren thinks he's a funny-man he can have the horse duties. Y/N, you're on free time now, go do what you want, but don't go too far from here."

You nodded, walking away while smirking.

Dear me Eren, you wanted to join the scouts so much but had no clue what it entailed, even I'm doing better then you here, I mean, not sleeping in a dungeon has to count for something right?

_______________________________________

You sat down at the desk in your room and took out a notebook and pencil, you flipped a few pages and looked at your drawings. (not mine btw)

 (not mine btw)