Part 8: Politics Galore

Eren bolted upright, swishing his head from left to right and back again as chains clanked against his wrists.

"Finally awake? God you have good right hook as a titan..." You muttered, looking back to your visitors who were waiting patiently. "Ok you two said you would explain when Eren woke up, and awake he is. So what are you waiting for?"

"Any questions?" The blonde asked, you turned back to Eren, the entire situation was obvious for you.

"I-uh." Eren stuttered out, this was gonna take a while...

"Where are we?"

"I think it's obvious, let's just call it a dungeon. You two are currently in the custody of the Military Police. We were granted permission to see you only just now."

Eren looked at his chains as Erwin held up his hand, holding a key that reminded you of something.

"Where'd you get that!?" Eren questioned, it clearly meant a lot to him, so it probably used to for you as well.

"Off of you. Don't worry, you'll get it back. Let's talk home specifically your father of a doctor's cellar back in Shiganshina. Pretty big secret in there right? About the titans."

"Yeah, I think so. That's what dad said anyway."

Fucking bullshit, he never said crap about that.

"Must suck having your dad and your memory MIA at the same time." The midget spoke up, he was gonna be an asshole, you could tell just by that once sentence. "Unless of course, that's just a cover story."

"Enough." Erwin spoke up again. "We've been over this already, we know he has no reason to lie. And that's all we know-"

"Good, I don't want people I've never met knowing about mine and Eren's life story."

The blonde looked at you while the midget stared daggers into your soul.

"Y/N! Those are Erwin Smith and Levi Ackerman! The elites of the scou-"

"I know damn well who they are, and considering your own attitude towards Hannes and Pyxis, maybe you shut the hell up if I disrespect someone every so often." You shot back at him, he was pissing you off more and more with his toddler whining.

"Anyways, mind shedding a little light on things by telling us your intentions?"

You looked back at the blonde, he was definitely assertive, and a lot of back-bone to support it, but it wasn't enough to shake you, however you did decide to humour him a little.

"I wanna join the Garrison and live life while improving ODM technology, the scouts are a death wish and the MP is full of drunken idiots."

Eren looked like he was gonna blow a fuse. "And don't you say jack shit about that Eren, unless you want a repeat of Trost again."

"Wait, you're gonna!?-"

"No you fucking idiot, I was gonna knock you out, how thick is your fucking skull?"

Eren grumbled something before going on another rant about killing titans to the commander.

I swear sometimes I think I probably whacked him on the head one-too-many times as a child.

The midget said something about being 'Well played' and walked up to bars while talking about the higher ups, you couldn't care less however.

"Good news you two. You're now officially members of the scouts."

You shot a look at the man.

"Oh fuck no."

_______________________________________