Part 12: Warrior

"Please! Ymir could have ran away at almost any time, she chose to stay and save our lives! You gotta believe me!" You were momentarily put under Hange's command while Levi organised and executed other commands and jobs. "She put her life on the line for ours. Yes she should have told us earlier but she was probably just worried about what people might do to her... This isn't as complicated as it once was. Nobody is closer to Ymir then me, and there is no doubt in my mind who's side she's on!"

"Is that so... Well in the current situation it definitely behoves us to be friendly... The amount of information she can give us can't be measured, and for that reason alone we shouldn't be too violent with her." Hange started walking away, you followed. "Where I'm standing the whole world gets more complicated by the minute. Historia Reiss was it? I'm pretty sure that's a noble family. Nice to meet you."

You froze for a moment.

Reiss? How come I never saw her at the- No matter right now. First order of business: establish a secure introduction.

You continued walking, making your way back to Hange.

_______________________________________

"Y/N, Eren." You turned to the voice, Reiner was standing there with Bertolt (How tf u spell his name???) "We need to talk."

Everybody moved along as the four of you stood there.

"Five years ago, we compromised Wall Maria and launched a attack on humanity. I'm the Armoured titan, he's the colossal."

You stood there, almost in a trance.

"Wha- what are you talking about?" Eren questioned. It couldn't be, Hange couldn't have been right.

"Why are you telling them? Reiner no!" Bertolt tried to stop his friend, but the blonde would not be silenced.

"We were on a mission, to ensure mankind's extinction. But now, there's no need for that. Eren, Y/N. If you want the walls to remain upright, then just come with Bertolt and me. Understand?"

You unconsciously started opening your ring, nobody had been told about it yet and people assumed you would just bite yourself to transform.

"Understand!? What the hell is there to understand!?"

"I know this is sudden but we have to go right now."

"Go? Where the hell would you take us?!?" Eren was beginning to act off of his stupid impulses again...

"U-uh, we can't tell you, think of it as our hometown. So what's it gonna be? Not a bad deal right? Chance to avert a major crisis."

"I-I'm not so sure..." Eren held his head back as he began to think things through.

"Where are we going? I'm going to assume it's past wall Maria but... What about the ocean?" You started to involve yourself, if he said yes then this would become a very difficult choice.

"It's further beyond that. I honestly didn't think people in the walls knew of it..."

You bit your lip, he had to make things worse didn't he?

"Could we bring Armin and Mikasa?" You asked, it would definitely be without their consent, but you had missed over 5 years of close family and friend bonding time. You weren't willing to miss any more.

"If we make our move quick we could."

Dammit, he's only making this a even harder choice...

(Hello, from here I'm going to be writing a split book. That book will contain the events of what would happen if you choose to go with the warriors. [not sure if i will right it at equal time to this one, or release it after I finish writing this version of events])